2018 Polaris ... Have a peek see & Listen....

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
146 SKS! Might be a good option since do dropped the summitX 146 after 2015

79TXL

Reaction score
I like that Titan. Wide track, rad up top with fan for low snow, heated seats, winch..... Old man Sled. Ha

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That reveal by Polaris was pretty much like looking forward to your prom night and finding out at the last minute your hottie date cancelled and you're having to go with your cousin! Why bother? Not even an effort to add anything innovative....Could have at least copied and put a remote adjustable shocks on. They copied the Freeride colours! What a let down! Looks like a change of brands could be in order after five Polaris sleds was just hoping for something to look forward to.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you get specs? like what does a 174 with the monotube shocks weigh? and the canuck site shows us price although seems to make sense to be Canadian.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the new triple-triple is gonna be released at haydays in the snocross sled.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
2018 Polaris ... Have a peek see & Listen....

Again.. snow and mud builds a sled up with stupid made up rumours and the release ended up being "dissapointing" because it's not a 200" 1500cc twin turbo supercharged nitrous big bore 300 pound sled. Weeeiiirrd. People on snow and mud being unsatisfied with a sled release. They are good machines! If half of you guys were in charge of production polaris's would go out of business. It's marketing guys... they clearly felt they had a good enough hold on the market share that they didn't need to drop a bombshell. It's a big game of chess.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2018 Polaris ... Have a peek see & Listen....

Again.. snow and mud builds a sled up with stupid made up rumours and the release ended up being "dissapointing" because it's not a 200" 1500cc twin turbo supercharged nitrous big bore 300 pound sled. Weeeiiirrd. People on snow and mud being unsatisfied with a sled release. They are good machines! If half of you guys were in charge of production polaris's would go out of business. It's marketing guys... they clearly felt they had a good enough hold on the market share that they didn't need to drop a bombshell. It's a big game of chess.

polaris is sh**** at chess then LOL

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you get specs? like what does a 174 with the monotube shocks weigh? and the canuck site shows us price although seems to make sense to be Canadian.

442lbs, (although I'm not sure if that is with the mono tube shocks or not)
Heres the link for the 2018 brochure:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

arctic cat will be the winner for the near future. My T3 got old fast this winter.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

arctic cat will be the winner for the near future. My T3 got old fast this winter.

You know ski-doo made a new sled after the t3 right?

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No narrow a-arms?????
Guess I'm going to buy a 2017 pro rmk 3" thats collecting dust on a showroom floor. Might find an orange LE 163". Would it be unreal to try to get one OTD for 13K all in? 2500 for narrow front end. save myself 3500-4000 total after upgrades?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You know ski-doo made a new sled after the t3 right?

Ya. The 8****ty is a sweet handling sled with some growing pains. I was tempted to try my luck with a 2018 165 but I'm going to sit on the fence for a bit longer. I ride hard 50-65 days per year and I'm not sure it's up to the task.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Also noticed no changes to the youth sled. I'm sure polaris was blindsided with the yamacat 200 release.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i think most people were just having fun but yes sometimes expectations are two unreasonable. i personally did not expect anything other than what happened.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well, can't get anymore whiskey in me tonight waiting to read other ppl's opinion on the zzzz pooh release. guess i'll pick this read up tomorrow at 10 when I roll out of bed.

Top Bottom