2018 Edmonton Snowmobile Show - what do you want?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I wanted to go to tell Doo jokes and get punched but have company party to attend.
Maybe sled show on Saturday.
Need purple clothes so if 69er ever sees me on mountain he would not be disappointed with no fashionable purple!

:alol2:hahaha you only been asked 10 times about wearing a old school purple choko jacket...that's just what ive seen...i think you have a stalker haha

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:alol2:hahaha you only been asked 10 times about wearing a old school purple choko jacket...that's just what ive seen...i think you have a stalker haha

Geee thanks, now I'm creeped out - carrying my pepper spray everywhere.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want Swiss bake to be there with apple strudel
to get my mountain snack on
aawh yaaah

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard Ron is gonna start a tab so all you need to do is give your Snow and Mud handle at the beer garden; and he will pick up the tab for all the members.

Nice!
I'm gonna put in an extra effort to make it this year but pickup date for my sled is next Saturday.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice!
I'm gonna put in an extra effort to make it this year but pickup date for my sled is next Saturday.

Right after you pick it up you too can be like those hero's that bring their new sleds to the show and parade it in the parking lot. It really notch's up the cool factor.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right after you pick it up you too can be like those hero's that bring their new sleds to the show and parade it in the parking lot. It really notch's up the cool factor.[

Sure, right after the bunny gets his hug.

Top Bottom