2018 Edmonton Snowmobile Show - what do you want?

Lima 9

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have a sled helmet, a dirt helmet and a street helmet. They are all similar style but for the snow I appreciate lots of room for balaclava and breathing room around my face and must be light, for the dirt, a little tighter and venting around my head and light weight and for the road it is heavier but must be quiet and tighter fit around my goggles.

Sweat the most sledding and this causes fogging of the goggles so that is most important to think about.

Many thanks!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Don't forget to grab your Snowandmud Hoody, and your wife/girlfriend needs one, and a nice new snowandmud ball cap, you can sport this at the snow show after party at The Canadian Brewhouse on 97 street and 127 ave.

Last edited:

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunting list this year includes an Avalanche Vest (undecided leaning towards the spire), new duds (maybe venture away from the Klim legacy) AND maybe a new helmet to match the NEW DOO!!! And of course support the s&m swag foundation!!��

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna go to the afterparty so everyone I have insulted can punch me. Haha

Hahaha I wanted to go to tell Doo jokes and get punched but have company party to attend.
Maybe sled show on Saturday.
Need purple clothes so if 69er ever sees me on mountain he would not be disappointed with no fashionable purple!

Top Bottom