2018/19 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is great for this time of year. Snowed most of the day at Boulder. Trees have some nice pow but a few maneater holes from creeks still. Sun was out in the morning, cloudy and socked around lunch till the end of the day. About 1 to 1.5ft in the bush and .5 to 1ft in open areas with a firm base.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a2f1fe67-3648-4e85-b75e-859db269de78

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the parking still at km 2 for Boulder? We are heading that way on Thursday and was hoping that the snow level was lower as we only have an enclosed trailer.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the parking still at km 2 for Boulder? We are heading that way on Thursday and was hoping that the snow level was lower as we only have an enclosed trailer.

Wrong thread. Unless you weren't joking about the 4 place...?

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jorgy, is this not the thread were we ask and check for conditions? I read a few pages back where they said they were parking at the 2 km mark and large trailers were not recommended. All I was asking is if that was still the case. It has been several years since we have been there so I may have the parking location wrong but isn't the main staging area right off the side road?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s a bit of snow in the main lot and a few trailers had parked there today. It’s melting quickly though. If the temps drop this week you should be good.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jorgy, is this not the thread were we ask and check for conditions? I read a few pages back where they said they were parking at the 2 km mark and large trailers were not recommended. All I was asking is if that was still the case. It has been several years since we have been there so I may have the parking location wrong but isn't the main staging area right off the side road?

Guess I should have used more sarcasm lol

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is with a 4 place at boulder I use to take mying up to the 2km parking lot all the time. u can turn around or park at the gravel pit enterance if you get their early enough.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of this morning Boulder is main lot only.

First 4km is getting beat and no new snow to drag down. Not sure if they will change that after the weekend if there is no new precipitation.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby has better snow than Boulder. Felt like riding mid season. All the creeks We seen were filled in great and the snow was deep.

How do I attached photos with iPhone??

Top Bottom