2018/19 Revelstoke and Area Updates

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I buy a annual membership every year for $300. It pays for itself after 6 days. Beyond that it shows support for the club we most often frequent and gives them numbers to advocate on everyone’s behalf. Revy has some of the best kept trails in BC. I’m not going to call anywhere else out but some areas are lucky to get groomed once a week. Revy’s trails get groomed multiple times a day. $25 is more then reasonable. I also will ride other areas occasionally and have no problem paying there fees even tho I have a Revy membership. The clubs have costs and need to pay for the cabins, groomers, insurance etc.

If you dont don’t like paying the fee then go unload on the side of some highway somewhere and bushwhack your way into the alpine.

Last edited:

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love freshly groomed trail. I’ll save the bushwhacking for when I get up top and run out of talent doing something less than intelligent. I’ll gladly pay for a membership for the area I ride most.

Last edited:

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love freshly groomed trail. I’ll save the bushwhacking for when I get up top and run out of talent doing something less than intelligent. I’ll gladly pay for a membership for the area I ride most.

Exactly!

Nothing better then running into the groomer at the bottom of the trail after a day uptop!!

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't like paying the 25$ for groomed trail; could always go ride somewhere else.
Maybe re-read my post. Never said that I don't like paying. I have no problem paying $25 all year long. Is just kinda funny that the ones defending the $25/day, are the ones with memberships who pay substantially less per day. Ya, I know we can all do and really don't care, just keep in mind if it wasn't for the $25/day guys, $300 memberships wouldn't be near enough. So, maybe telling everyone to go ride somewhere else isn't a perfect solution.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe re-read my post. Never said that I don't like paying. I have no problem paying $25 all year long. Is just kinda funny that the ones defending the $25/day, are the ones with memberships who pay substantially less per day. Ya, I know we can all do and really don't care, just keep in mind if it wasn't for the $25/day guys, $300 memberships wouldn't be near enough. So, maybe telling everyone to go ride somewhere else isn't a perfect solution.

Current system is working great; you too can buy the 200$ membership if it makes sense for you.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Current system is working great; you too can buy the 200$ membership if it makes sense for you.

im convinced that a groomer operator is the most thanked for job? I’ve treed my sled to get the hell outta their way, whipped off my helmet and a big thumbs up and a smile they just just grin and hammer the gas and keep trucking! Big high five for these people!

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are guys for fricking real???? 2 days and 2 pages of b#tching about if you buy a pass or not.... And not 1 mention of how much snow there is up there. We don't care if you tell is in feet, inches, ceni's, meters, millimeters, knots... Just give up the goods and we'll do the conversion. Put down the Busch beer, pull out the probes and post!

We all understand how trail fees and snowmobiling Organizations run so save the lecture. If a guy wants to dirt bag it nothing you say will change his mind... And if you live in Berta and your Iron is still turning and you got money to burn by buying a pass at every club from here to Minnesota, good for you your loaded...

Now if that is all settled talk about the friggin' snow please.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catman10 sent this to me last night. They rode boulder. Said it was amazing. Great snow and no carnage. How’s that for a update?

Attachments

• 123923EC-016C-40A9-825F-D58CEF45B158.jpg
    123923EC-016C-40A9-825F-D58CEF45B158.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 681

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Hey fellas, so parking at KM 4 on boulder, KM 2 in Frisby, is there enough room for a four place at both? Don’t want to show up and be that guy, need to know if we need to change our set up for next weekend. Thanks!

Last edited:

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont be that guy!!! 4 places are for the parking lot, decks and small trailers for early season,

Hey fellas, so parking at KM 4 on boulder, KM 2 in Frisby, is there enough room for a four place at both? Don’t want to show up and be that guy, need to know if we need to change our set up for next weekend. Thanks!

Top Bottom