2017 Skidoo Threads

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with teeroy. Life is full of choices. Make a choice and don't watch them if you aren't drinking doolaid these days? I skip over multiple threads everyday if I'm not interested? Most of the peeps complaining don't like Doo but they sure like to read the threads? Show some restraint, move along. Lol

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is sad that poo is failing behind and don't like the leaders much..

jelously Can be a real bittch

[QaUOTE=Vertical-Extreme;2260809]C'mon guys I understand the 2017's are an awesome sled, but is there not a section for them? do we really need every other thread on the general section to be something new and awesome on the 2017's

or is this really skidoo and mud.....[/QUOTE]

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love seeing the videos in little short ones covering different aspects of the sled,great being able to see whats new out and having the info provided,if other manufactories had someone to post and inform the public id watch them also. love what dave norona does and hope he keeps it up

chris79

Reaction score
Sounds like someone is sad that poo is failing behind and don't like the leaders much..

The OP actually rides a Arctic Cat. He is considering buying a new G4. You should stop talking before more people realize how stupid you are. Please enable spell check on your device, it's painful reading your posts. Thank you, goodbye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes just let me know where it is....I will now only post there. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Back out tomorrow on and even different sled...oh yeah!

Dave, I see you found the Gen 4 section. Thanks! I feel better that I can go to the correct section and gather all my info. like I've said I might make the switch, It looks like a hell of a sled. I'm not sure why some of you doo guys get so worked up. If these were all poo or cat threads 90% of
You would be throwing a level 5 fit.
Yea and Freddy, learn how to spell buddy. You look like you have the IQ of a hamburger.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey LennyR, say something nice about the new summit! Lol!

Sure, I think I'll really like the new narrower side panels and higher Center of gravity, the higher stance I like, hopefully it won't mess up attack angle, the new clutch is a long needed improvement , I've always really liked the etec engine, hopefully they engineered that same quality and dependability enjoyed the last few years into the 850 and it'll be as good, the trail ride of Doo has always been good, and the fit and finish is usually very well done. I like the new track length also. Probably a lot of other good things also, I guess we'll see. But apparently there are an awful lot of people who haven't rode or even seen this thing yet, like me, who have some magical ability to know it's gonna be an absolute life changing experience if you're lucky enough to get one, just because it has a certain decal on it.
Like I said before , listened to a ton of Doo Tards who swore the XM was the best mountain sled ever , way better than the skinny high narrow Axys/Pro, But now , These characteristics are exactly what they want. LOL.
I may like my new Doo, But that won't make some of the goofy flag waving Dootards any less silly.

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My spelling is fine.. Look at your own dribble

Dave, I see you found the Gen 4 section. Thanks! I feel better that I can go to the correct section and gather all my info. like I've said I might make the switch, It looks like a hell of a sled. I'm not sure why some of you doo guys get so worked up. If these were all poo or cat threads 90% of
You would be throwing a level 5 fit.
Yea and Freddy, learn how to spell buddy. You look like you have the IQ of a hamburger.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In what way is Polaris falling behind? Sure doesn't seem like they are in a rush to make their product more Doo like. With the changes Doo has been making, it's almost the other way around.

But even if you were right, what would the difference be? Why would a consumer be jealous that one company is 'better then the other'? Wouldn't that mean the consumer is winning? Wouldn't the selection make then happy?
Jealousy isn't nearly as much the problem as stupidity.

Norona does a great job, if that's what your into. But like has been said- just start a thread that says 'cool new features of the G4'. Even leave it in the general snowmobile section, so it gets more traffic. But why clutter up a section with so much of the same?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My spelling is fine.. Look at your own dribble

Not sure about that, I would say your kinda failing behind... or is it falling behind... let me go check my 8 year old's spelling test words and I will get back to ya on that one.

'night cupcake, don't let the wireworms bite.

Last edited:

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Boy you guys can be real mean to each other! As the saying goes, whatever you are saying about others, is really what your saying to yourself! And you can get help! I thought sledding was supposed to be fun and having fun makes you a better person and hopefully encourages you to encourage others to have fun! If you can't get along with people in your own community then how the hell do you expect to promote this sport as fun! it is my job and I don't even take that serious! Any way thanks to the moderators for going into each thread and moving them over, that is the reason they were bumped up in this forum! Any way enough vids here is something awesome! my 4 day old daughter!
now back to my all nighter, riding in the am early!
330ejgi.jpg

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I jest in my first posts, really, could be worse. There could be ten posts all about the **** show that is american politics. Another forum I visit has been inundated with that crap, and worst part is that the mods are the ones stirring the crap up on that forum.

Besides Dave, gonna be a long summer for some folks, string a few of these out...

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other good point of putting the videos down in the skidoo section, they won't be buried off the main page in 2 days either... jus' sayin'...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Norana, I mountain ride 5 or 6 days a week and Im super Jealous of your gig! Keep posting up the vids.

Congrats on the new family! Im jealous of that too:beer:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any way enough vids here is something awesome! my 4 day old daughter!
http://i64.tinypic.com/330ejgi.jpg

"You'll never know true love till you felt the love of a child"

Congrats Dave on your addition to your family.
Here's my little girl flipping through the new doo brochure while watching cartoons. Her favorite is the new blue freeride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy you guys can be real mean to each other! As the saying goes, whatever you are saying about others, is really what your saying to yourself! And you can get help! I thought sledding was supposed to be fun and having fun makes you a better person and hopefully encourages you to encourage others to have fun! If you can't get along with people in your own community then how the hell do you expect to promote this sport as fun! it is my job and I don't even take that serious! Any way thanks to the moderators for going into each thread and moving them over, that is the reason they were bumped up in this forum! Any way enough vids here is something awesome! my 4 day old daughter!
http://i64.tinypic.com/330ejgi.jpg

Congrats on the little squirt Dave. Enjoy every minute...you never get any of them back and man does time fly with the little ones.

Top Bottom