2017 Skidoo Threads

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon guys I understand the 2017's are an awesome sled, but is there not a section for them? do we really need every other thread on the general section to be something new and awesome on the 2017's

or is this really skidoo and mud.....

Last edited:

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some suggestions for more threads:

2017 Skidoo snowflap

2017 Skidoo windshield

2017 Skidoo spark plug wrench tool

2017 Ski-doo first ride across a sewer lagoon

2017 Skadoo trench measurement vs a maverick in glamis sand dunes

2017 skeedu tunnel rivets as reviewed by Elvis

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree it's getting a bit much. Stick them all in one thread in the proper section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then why did YOU start another thread ???

Well because as good as the moderators of the site are, they can't seam to ever read my mind. And as cool as I think the new doo's are, if I wanted to hear from Mr. Norna about the super innovative light weight gas cap, I would look in the Skidoo section.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon guys I understand the 2017's are an awesome sled, but is there not a section for them? do we really need every other thread on the general section to be something new and awesome on the 2017's

or is this really skidoo and mud.....

cuz, like Mikey said....that's how we roll on skidoo & mud......

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#albertaproblems wah wah wah cry cry cry someone started a new thread. Holy fawk! Surely you people must have bigger issues to deal with on a daily basis than complain about this stuff! Unreal! Read past if you don't like it! This stuff is new and exciting people want to see it and your all whining like 5 year olds. Thanks for the videos Dave most of us appreciate the effort. Put them where ever feel bud this is a public forum these guys don't make the rules

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#albertaproblems wah wah wah cry cry cry someone started a new thread. Holy fawk! Surely you people must have bigger issues to deal with on a daily basis than complain about this stuff! Unreal! Read past if you don't like it! This stuff is new and exciting people want to see it and your all whining like 5 year olds. Thanks for the videos Dave most of us appreciate the effort. Put them where ever feel bud this is a public forum these guys don't make the rules

Than why build a G4 section in the skidoo section?
I believe yah missed the point. The info Dave and others are providing is top notch, but why not just consolidate all of the info into 1 thread about the G4. The G4 threads are all over the place.

Its similar to a conditions thread and it does work.

In the past I've seen new conditions threads built in other sections and they get quickly moved or deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com

Yup like all things in life, open if you want, don't if you don't! If it is from me and you don't like me then don't open, or if it says 2017 Ski-Doo don't open, I figured it out a long time ago, I open and check what i want and when I don't I don't open the thread, except in this case. This is a time waster!!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup like all things in life, open if you want, don't if you don't! If it is from me and you don't like me then don't open, or if it says 2017 Ski-Doo don't open, I figured it out a long time ago, I open and check what i want and when I don't I don't open the thread, except in this case. This is a time waster!!

So, by extension, Mods pay attention. I should be able to post full nude pics of hot chicks or, for some of you "other "guys full nude males, just as long as I put a great big ' Nudes, Don't Open" heading on it, right. Same same ??
Personally i don"t think its about Doo, i think Norona is a frustrated movie star, he just wants to be seen. :)

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
So, by extension, Mods pay attention. I should be able to post full nude pics of hot chicks or, for some of you "other "guys full nude males, just as long as I put a great big ' Nudes, Don't Open" heading on it, right. Same same ??
Personally i don"t think its about Doo, i think Norona is a frustrated movie star, he just wants to be seen. :)

Not really I have no problem there being one thread or a look what norona is saying thread. Since there is not, I am just posting questions people wanted to know, Instead of making a 20 minute video, it is easy to do bites that people can specifically look at. Believe me it is easier to do one big vid. I don't need the limelight or anything else, just when i started there were so many good people who would share info on sleds and help people out. I hope I am continuing that for guys interested in Ski-Doo. Other brands have those guys as well. If these vids offend you in some way then just don't click on them, I would rather have a separate thread to, but it has not happened yet as moderators have real lives too and are busy with that. Lenny, I hope you get out and ride more.....I think ya need it. Cheers dave

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you and Mr. Maxwell are missing the point. The info's good the vids are good, the sleds look awesome, Hell I might even buy one. But there's a specific place to put this stuff, keep it there....

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
you and Mr. Maxwell are missing the point. The info's good the vids are good, the sleds look awesome, Hell I might even buy one. But there's a specific place to put this stuff, keep it there....

Yes just let me know where it is....I will now only post there. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Back out tomorrow on and even different sled...oh yeah!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a doo guy but I have watched every video so far. Interesting to see the new technology. I'm fine with the videos here. I just wish the other 3 had a Norona to showcase their tech stuff too. Doo guys are lucky to have a guy at their fingertips.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a doo guy but I have watched every video so far. Interesting to see the new technology. I'm fine with the videos here. I just wish the other 3 had a Norona to showcase their tech stuff too. Doo guys are lucky to have a guy at their fingertips.

so have I...good info.

Norona does more than just doo flicks....I've seen him star in a few superclamp videos

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really I have no problem there being one thread or a look what norona is saying thread. Since there is not, I am just posting questions people wanted to know, Instead of making a 20 minute video, it is easy to do bites that people can specifically look at. Believe me it is easier to do one big vid. I don't need the limelight or anything else, just when i started there were so many good people who would share info on sleds and help people out. I hope I am continuing that for guys interested in Ski-Doo. Other brands have those guys as well. If these vids offend you in some way then just don't click on them, I would rather have a separate thread to, but it has not happened yet as moderators have real lives too and are busy with that. Lenny, I hope you get out and ride more.....I think ya need it. Cheers dave

I know , i was out this weekend , snows not great but weather was good. We were gonna stay at camp ride another day but everyone wanted to get back in service to see your next video , in case they like made the headlight brighter or something.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good post. I think this is the biggest reason for the butthurt over the multiple threads, no one has to look at them but it sure is easy to b!tch and complain about them. norona is doing everyone a solid by addressing questions from riders he reads on this and other forums. we've never had anything this interactive before and I for one think it's great.

carry on Dave, and thanks.

Top Bottom