2017 price predictions

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL No I'm just an azzhole chatting with an azzhole.
My apology tho for stating that its possible to pay a bit less, and in this economy every bit less helps.
A $500 discount on a snowmobile isn't putting $500 in your bank account you twit, it's taking like $15000 out of it. Come on. If you're struggling financially, it might be the economy... But it might also be because you think being frugal when buying something you don't need is saving you money.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A $500 discount on a snowmobile isn't putting $500 in your bank account you twit, it's taking like $15000 out of it. Come on. If you're struggling financially, it might be the economy... But it might also be because you think being frugal when buying something you don't need is saving you money.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Yeah right! If you can save $500 on buying a sled, you are losing that money if you dont buy the sled! Its like taking 5 brown ones and lighting them on fire. Makes it a no brainer to jump on the good deal. At least thats what I tell myself.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL No I'm just an azzhole chatting with an azzhole.
My apology tho for stating that its possible to pay a bit less, and in this economy every bit less helps.
apparently I'm more of an azzhole my post got deleted. Actually so did yours, serves you right for badmouthing MM lol.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha Ohhh the price wars have begun, might have to set out a guide line of before tax/after tax and tax in which province cause everyone like to brag they paid 500$ less than the next guy to help justify their purchase.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riderz quoted me over the phone $16300 taxes in and everything included for a 154" x 3" Black X model. He then offered $500 cash voucher for there store for parts. 10% off parts. Any parts you buy through them they install for free. Didn't think that was too bad. I decided to go through my home town dealer Renegage Recreation in Meadow Lake SK. He bettered that by a good amount but no cash voucher. Call them

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in talking to Jeff today, he said I could have two for $13,000 (each) and he'd give me 5K for my sled, helluva salesman! I of course ordered them up right away, one in each color, they do look awesome though!!!
Did banner say if there would be chance to demo it?

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did banner say if there would be chance to demo it?

Don't think they do demo's, or at least not that I'm aware of. Jeff figured the pricing would come in around that 14.5K area, pretty much the same as sleds in the past but this one is going to be much more popular so expects big increase in sales. If your looking for deals it'll be the sleds sitting around from last year, some pretty good pricing on all that stuff!

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a black 163 3" x in Westlock last night. Called around a bit and seems like all the dealers are the same. MSRP plus freight and PDI. Got a 500 in store credit plus the service there has been fantastic. November can't come soon enough. Anyone want to buy a 2014 163 XM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AP48379

Reaction score
where did you get 2 snowchecks for 13000$ a piece? They can sell 2 more right here!! Need 850cc black in 165"x3" and no E start.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you get 2 snowchecks for 13000$ a piece? They can sell 2 more right here!! Need 850cc black in 165"x3" and no E start.

Yeah no doubt. I'd take a pm on that dealer. I'll buy 2 and make 2k+/- . While I realize the good/contributions Martin makes that is significant in a down economy. This will be modded before there is an answer.

Hi guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the dealer was selling to Sherm for $13000 and give him $5000 for his '15. Thus getting his margin. Lol.

AP48379

Reaction score
that might be the best price so far, where might this be iceman? do dealers give the option for extra year warranty or $$ off

ryan488

Reaction score
I was at one of the large dealers in the Edmonton area. I was quoted 16,750 plus tax for a black 165 3 inch e start. Seems a little high?

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FUK... these prices are insane. I heard the '17 Polaris' went up too.. doesn't make sense when they are identical to the 16s

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FUK... these prices are insane. I heard the '17 Polaris' went up too.. doesn't make sense when they are identical to the 16s
Sure it does, the USD/CAD exchange would have caused a 6-7% increase on imports. Even the doo has imported parts on top of R&D costs to recoup.
Remember in 08 the cost of the XP? It was pretty darn close.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Someone should come see me and bring me a trade and then tell everyone I sold you a 165 850 for 7 grand. These threads are so dumb lol
"that might be the best price yet" yea man... for SURE! Except there was a TRADE IN

Top Bottom