2017 price predictions

noob

Reaction score
New sled looks wicked. What do you guys think price will be? Sooo tempted.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha really?!? Likely gonna be within a few hundy of MSRP, plus tax. Not that hard to figure out. Now if your waiting till this time next year to buy a 17 then that's a different story. But probably only a couple grand.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be shocked if there are any Gen 4's by next fall. Every dealer is being allocated a number based on there 2016 Summit sales. The economy will tell the tale in the end but right now sales are brisker on this spring check program than last year by far at the store I am at. If you are waiting for a heavily discounted 17 I wouldn't hold your breath.

Reactions: GRD

noob

Reaction score
What's their to predict? You can build and price one online.

it would only let me get to a certain point in building one and stop before the accessories. it was 16 g before accessories. Im not looking for discounts, just what the price is

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope skidoo controls production a little better. A real kick in the nuts when they drop the price by 2 grand right after you buy one.

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
165 with manual start, jerry can, skid plate, and led light came to $16,188 online

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dealers aren't giving any deals due to the limited production. MSRP+PDI (a few hundred)+gst, you can build online and do the math. Ain't cheap

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices will be higher than last year .
No way around it with the loonie down some 30% Manufacturers will try to create a bit of panic buying by limiting production as the toy market is very soft . Don't believe any dealer telling you there busy . They are just trying to not scare ppl . Many dealers have a lot of 1, 2 and 3 year old new machine's collecting dust

If we don't get good snow next year it's gonna be very very tough for many in the powersports industry

Just my opinion

Last edited:

xmrider

Reaction score
Today I Snow checked a white and orange 165 3" manual start for 16400. That will give you guys a rough idea what to expect.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see online there is a fox shock upgrade, did they get away from the raptor shocks or is that dealer specific thing?

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see online there is a fox shock upgrade, did they get away from the raptor shocks or is that dealer specific thing?

From what i know, Martin motor sports in edmonton was the ones offering spring checks with raptor shocks.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today I Snow checked a white and orange 165 3" manual start for 16400. That will give you guys a rough idea what to expect.

15,700 in camrose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Limited numbers plus an all new sled, I wouldn't expect any discounts from the dealers this year.

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in talking to Jeff today, he said I could have two for $13,000 (each) and he'd give me 5K for my sled, helluva salesman! I of course ordered them up right away, one in each color, they do look awesome though!!!

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL No I'm just an azzhole chatting with an azzhole.
My apology tho for stating that its possible to pay a bit less, and in this economy every bit less helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom