2016 T3 rolling over

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whenever I roll my 2016 T3 174 over, it pushes the handle bars down towards the seat. My 15 163 wouldn't do this. I have the clamps tight, but it still does it. Any ideas?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it has done it more than a few times you may have to take the clamps and riser off and clean the aluminum out of the textured metal on the steering post. I had to Doo this with mine after I blew a belt and went of the bars. Hasn't moved since.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it has done it more than a few times you may have to take the clamps and riser off and clean the aluminum out of the textured metal on the steering post. I had to Doo this with mine after I blew a belt and went of the bars. Hasn't moved since.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Exactly. And if you still have issues put some red locktite on the mating surfaces.

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a recall on the clamps at the bottom of the bars. its a welding problem apparently.

X2 this is most likely your problem. The clamps would catch on the weld so they wouldn't actually seat down properly on the t bar of steering post

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have noticed this as well. The little supports that are welded to the bars hit the riser.

Top Bottom