2016 rmk axys cans

snobyrd

Reaction score
Mbrp race can,will make your ears bleed once you go past half throttle, nice craftmanship though, im gonna go with the trail can and give my race can to my son.

Reaction score
I ordered an SSI titanium can. Looks nice on their site.
It is mandrel bent, has the bottom flange, dual chamber baffled so supposedly not too loud.
Probably should have bought a can from the local dealers but I've got sledding on the brain tonight and did the online thing!!

Do you have this can yet? Any more pics or vids on it?

snowslut

Reaction score
I ran the jaws race can on my 14 pro, it sounded mean in full throttle. I ordered the jaws race for my 16, it has the deep sound that I love , goes on easy, doesn't move or rattle

prairie-rider800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a GGB trail can on mine. So far I like it! Fits good and sounds good. Its got a good tone to it but its not ear bleeding loud.

Photo 2015-10-28, 2 23 21 PM.jpg

bailer

Reaction score
[h=2]Re: 2016 rmk axys cans[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bailer
I ordered an SSI titanium can. Looks nice on their site.
It is mandrel bent, has the bottom flange, dual chamber baffled so supposedly not too loud.
Probably should have bought a can from the local dealers but I've got sledding on the brain tonight and did the online thing!!

Do you have this can yet? Any more pics or vids on it?​

No, haven't received it yet. The site said in stock when I ordered online. I phone a few days later to confirm details and they informed me it would be end of October!
I phoned down again a few days ago and they told me they won't be ready until end of November!
Quite disappointing, but I guess it isn't too big a deal, just really hoping for good quality craftsmanship!!!

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the interest of the thread.. 2016 with a GGB Mountain Can. Oh and the 163 3" climb like a goat and handles as good as my '13 155..

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So at the end of the day I have 3 Silber titanium cans left if anyone wants one. Very nicely constructed and medium sound. Louder for the poor guy digging out when you do a tail stander next to him but not too loud for the rider.:rolleyes:

They are for sale on our website, www.sourceinnovations.ca

Loses 15 lbs compared to stock can.

Attachments

• IMG_3024.JPG
    IMG_3024.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 516
  • 2015-10-20 21.29.24.jpg
    2015-10-20 21.29.24.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 515

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So at the end of the day I have 3 Silber titanium cans left if anyone wants one. Very nicely constructed and medium sound. Louder for the poor guy digging out when you do a tail stander next to him but not too loud for the rider.:rolleyes:

They are for sale on our website, www.sourceinnovations.ca

Loses 15 lbs compared to stock can.

Those do look nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I think they are all good product, having said that The Thing Cooker Can does not loose power, It is tested and made to factory spec. You will see a slight change in exhaust note (throatier) 2db, the comment about loosing power is BS. You will however shed a few pounds, cook some good eats and who doesn't love that? (Ceramic coating not a good idea in this application where Heating meals is more important than cooling the Can.

I have 2 Axys Cooker cans if anyone is looking.

Attachments

• thing.jpg
    thing.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

Lobsterdan

Reaction score
Did anyone dyne these? I am very interested. But would like to know dyno results, and true weight saving.

Reactions: LBZ

bailer

Reaction score
I have the Speed Shop Inc titanium can on. Very happy with the quality, best of the many brands I've owned through the years. It only weighs 2.8 pounds. The price is steep to get it in Canada. $400 usd means $685 cdn once you add in exchange, shipping and customs.

image.jpg

Reaction score
How's the can treating you? How is the sound/sound level?

I like it a lot. I ran a HPS piece on my '12 and I find it quite similar - as I should've expected since the design is a long the same lines. A nice deep idle with a respectable top end sound without being over snappy or barky. I can't comment to whether or not it added power or took away RPM.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it a lot. I ran a HPS piece on my '12 and I find it quite similar - as I should've expected since the design is a long the same lines. A nice deep idle with a respectable top end sound without being over snappy or barky. I can't comment to whether or not it added power or took away RPM.

Right on! Thanks, Neil has a 5" ceramic in stock, going to try it out, sounds like it should be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom