2016 rmk axys cans

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We'll have HPS & MBRP here within the next week or two hopefully. These two truly have been our best sellers. MBRP is going back to their old ways this year offering a trail and race version of their can for the axys, depending how loud you want your machine. 10lb savings on the trail (quiet) and 13lb on the race (loud). Both HPS & MBRP are tried, tested and true; we're confident in their products and would recommend them to anyone!

bailer

Reaction score
I ordered an SSI titanium can. Looks nice on their site.
It is mandrel bent, has the bottom flange, dual chamber baffled so supposedly not too loud.
Probably should have bought a can from the local dealers but I've got sledding on the brain tonight and did the online thing!!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, both me and fernie have at least 5000 km plus each on the thing can, not one code, not one issue other than never enough for every one else , or trouble choosing what to cook

I've said it before, and I'll say it again

Who the fawk cares what it looks like as long as it works.... Sure a mbrp looks cool with its shinny **** , but u tell that to my buddy's that have to stop and restart going up and down the hill

I've heard the it looks like sh!t so many times from u prissy guys, but my panel is closed except to install cooker or to remove cooker

Otherwise u will never see it cause I'm riding, and not tinkering every 10 min

Some of us like to tinker. Just Say'n

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have at least one extra Silber titanium cans for sale. Not cheap but very nice. 4lbs

USA list is $385 + $25 freight x 1.35 exchange = $553

Sorry guys, can't do better than $550 as I got an additional import charge of $42 on the order when delivered too.

Chris

Attachments

• File 2015-09-29, 12 47 36 PM.jpg
    File 2015-09-29, 12 47 36 PM.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 670

snobyrd

Reaction score
I have at least one extra Silber titanium cans for sale. Not cheap but very nice. 4lbs

Sorry guys, can't do better than $550 as I got an additional import charge of $42 on the order when delivered too.

Chris

How may dbs are these cans?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynoport or Jaws is all I've ever used. Never an issue. Great quality and Rich and Greg are both great guys to deal with.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chris

Looks awesome, but does it cook chicken wings? haha

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I have an HPS on my '15 Proclimb, and if I could do it again, I'd definitely go with the Thing. They sound almost identical (I'm VERY happy with the sound from the HPS). Thing is made in Canada. And you get the bonus of the cooker. Who gives a rats ass what it looks like behind the panel. The coating definitely helps keep the heat down tho. I will say that about the HPS. Could probably get the Thing coated and still be cheaper than HPS with the ridiculous exchange rate right now too.
The thing is perfect for the cooker and for guys who don't like the appearance, powder coat was 60$.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing is perfect for the cooker and for guys who don't like the appearance, powder coat was 60$.

We have found that they kill performance on the Pro. A full 5 kms/hr is what we saw on a decent climb.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's good to know but I don't think people buying the thing give a rats ass about performance. They're more concerned about having a hot meal.

08dmax

Reaction score
Installed my jaws trail can, it has a deep muscle sound to it very happy with the sound. And it fits very well, you can't move it around after installed, like some other companie can.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installed my jaws trail can, it has a deep muscle sound to it very happy with the sound. And it fits very well, you can't move it around after installed, like some other companie can.

Anybody notice that sitting idling the exhaust is much quieter in forward than after hitting the reverse button? These engines must switch some kind of tuning in reverse.

Top Bottom