2016 Arctic Cat Demo Rides - CANCELLED

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
are they cancelled just for Revy or for Valemount as well?

ralphsmotorsports

Reaction score
Website
www.ralphsmotorsports.com
From what I gathered from our rep, Valemount was cancelled as well, but seeing as we weren't attending the Valemount ride, it might be best to confirm with that with one of the dealers who was planning on attending that ride.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
From what I gathered from our rep, Valemount was cancelled as well, but seeing as we weren't attending the Valemount ride, it might be best to confirm with that with one of the dealers who was planning on attending that ride.

I just did thanks, Terry from T&T has posted on Facebook that Vale and Revy both cancelled due to low snow and double digit temps.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Valemount is going ahead Sunday & Monday, for more info you can contact Terry @ T&T as that's who I got my information from.

I have not heard if Revelstoke is back on or not?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Valemount is going ahead Sunday & Monday, for more info you can contact Terry @ T&T as that's who I got my information from.

I have not heard if Revelstoke is back on or not?
Anybody want to split fuel for Sunday or Monday, let me know, might like to ride some new cats.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody want to split fuel for Sunday or Monday, let me know, might like to ride some new cats.

just go buy one Lyle, come on now, you know you need to get away from those "other" brands and back onto a CAT, before we change your handle.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just go buy one Lyle, come on now, you know you need to get away from those "other" brands and back onto a CAT, before we change your handle.
Well if someone wanted to buy my Turbo I likely would be back on a cat. And a boost it cat, could it get any better!I want one.

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
Had a great day, was easy 2-3 fresh snow in the back of Allen.Condition were some the best I've seen in Valemount area, the new cats climb and climb like no tomorrow. The handling was very impressive, after riding and pounding a hill for good 15 minutes check the temp of the clutch was slight warm no heat at all really impressed me. The new shocks ( fox Evo) would of been real nice in McBride on the trail in, there were a few sleds who had broking skids, none were cats but the trail broke my back. Over all was a great ride for March.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a chance to throw a leg over the new Proclimb. All were 153" x 3", SnoPro Ltd's in green. 1st impressions: These handle considerably different then previous model years (for the better). Of the 5 sleds that were there, the front ends were set at varying ski stance - from narrowest to widest. They pop out of the snow easier, and seem to plane on top better as well. The 3" climbs like a billy goat, and works well in the softer snow in the trees. Clutching was calibrated very good for the elevation and conditions we were riding, and the fixed vertical post has gotten rid of the "slop" in the steering. The new mountain ski provides considerably better float, as well. Very nice improvements all in all. For my personal setup, I would have the bars 2" higher, and pivoted slightly forward (I'm 6'2"). But I would be happy with putting a can on one and riding it - Cat did a good job with the model 16 improvements.

Top Bottom