2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Rode Clemina again on Sunday. Had thought about Allen but knowing Mike Many Numbers was there swayed out decision....lol
Found lots of powder and sunny breaks. Burnt the most fuel all year. It was nothing short of awesome.
Like many, very few photos because I was always on the throttle....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know Curtis, I must say I'm disappointed...... I miss the "I'm in the parking lot fixing my sled while my kid goes and rides" photo's.........

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope no SBR and Mikey don't mind but I'll be using your pics to whore post on social media . The final push is on .
FYI .... If anyone is looking for a place to host a large group for Easter weekend . Speak up now before I put it out on 5 or 6 forums .
Lodge has five large bedrooms can Accomadate 1 family per room .
It be nice to have one group take the whole thing .
And yes I will cut an Easter deal .
Let lisa and I cook and clean for yeh you just show up relax , ride and stuff your face .

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Feel free to use my pictures Terry.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
LOL... I was just bustin your balls, I look forward to coming to stay with you guys, I hear good things.

NDP cutbacks , gotta make up for the carbon tax somewhere , nobody notice shh shh
Lol
Supper is still good though

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
NDP cutbacks , gotta make up for the carbon tax somewhere , nobody notice shh shh
Lol
Supper is still good though

If those are the same kinda ribs Lisa made for us they are worth the price of admission.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Snowing hard at Clemina cabin. Still plenty of untouched honey holes if you know where to look. Trail getting pretty slushy towards the bottom but still full coverage right to the parking lot.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up there is the conditions good

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Rode chapple today. Was good, lots of snow. Snowing hard when we started to come down. But was raining really fawking hard down at the truck. Bottom part of the trail will be gross if it freezes and is not groomed.

Last edited:

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding conditions have been amazing over the last week. Spring riding is certainly a roll of the dice as you never know what to expect although so far the alpine has been getting regular reloads of nice, cold snow. For now, the access trails are in amazing shape with full snow cover from the staging areas and we are looking forward to a normal length grooming season this year if the winter weather keeps up.

Spring is a very difficult time of year to predict snow levels. Although we have been receiving reloads almost nightly. This time of year, you really never know when its going to hammer down and very often we get surprised with some amazing snowfalls up in the mountains that were not in the forecast, so our advice is to take the gamble and get out for a ride!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode chapple today. Was good, lots of snow. Snowing hard when we started to come down. But was raining really fawking hard down at the truck. Bottom part of the trail will be gross if it freezes and is not groomed.

Pics from Monday

Last edited:

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TPow ground zero snow report . We been having rain off on at ground level which has been going on for the last few weeks but this is the weather that's been delivering the incredible snow we been riding uptop .
So don't put them sleds away yet.
We have a cpl spots left for this and next weekend .
Spring Speacial
Lodge Full meals - $109 night
p/p, dbl occ , min 2nights

Cabin- no meals $129 night , pp,
Min dbl occ , 2nights

Call 250-566-9933

Top Bottom