2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The alpine areas have been hit with some new snow and reports are coming in of good riding out there. The forecast is calling for a snowy and wintery week ahead which means winter is still here and in full swing! Trails are holding up very well and the groomers have been out in full force. Fingers crossed that this winter weather sticks around for a while and we have at least another 5 weeks left of full on winter shredding.

Get out and ride!

Attachments

• 17039025_1557850717577240_4329421237150068285_o.jpg
    17039025_1557850717577240_4329421237150068285_o.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 561

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is awesome up there!rode allen this morning but had to call her short due to my body smashing into a tree.thanks to treedragon for helpin me down to my truck! Sore as f$$$

ShawnPrince

Reaction score
Was looking to sledding with you again man but trees happen. Maybe in a couple weeks we will see you again.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Jamie web

Reaction score
Rode allen today a buddy of mine left his pieps beacon up at the cabin if anyone finds could you let me know

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend I was riding with today said he seen one hanging in the outhouse by the cabin, was in the afternoon. Didnt move it so should still be there unless someone else grabbed it.
Rode allen today a buddy of mine left his pieps beacon up at the cabin if anyone finds could you let me know

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen on Facebook some of my buddies are riding vale and looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roads are "meahh" so tap er cool and arrive alive everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reload? Yeah......that happened! Full tank and ten gallons of gas I might have had a chance at a full day!! New #1 favourite day of riding was TODAY! Unreal deep dry fluffy snow and 3-4' of it....yeah the turbo was a cookin all day! THANK YOU VARDA....still #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any of you love this stuff as much as I do then say thanks to someone who makes it happen for us, regardless of involvement, vendors, supporters, clubs and most importantly volunteers. People like Terry that send pictures from his deck, the funny lady at Petro Can who is always smiling and happy, the grocery store staff that always make it feel like home ,hotel and restaurant people, the plow truck guy....even Curtis! Lol. It was a great day and these are all great reasons to say thanks!

It's worth it!!!!!!!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode at climidia on Friday. It was good but visability was crappy Friday, so we layed tracks in the trees.

chapple Saturday. It was deep and untouched, no tracks on the lake when we got back there, just people stuck With their sleds pointing up out of the holes they dug!

Sun was shining and snow was deep! It was a great day, maybe the best!

Thanks to Summit River Lodge for the excellent hospitality, great meals, and accommodations!

Top Bottom