2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All due respect to those involved but there was an avalanche at clemina today...... ride safe everyone

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the lighter side of things. We had the most EPICest day eva in Chappell. Chief Shinytop will post pictures.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I can only imagine how EPIC it was! It was unreal the other day too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear.play safe out there guys and girls.always tuff to lose a fellow sledder.RIP and condolences.

Kruchy

Reaction score
Please everyone before you ride check conditions and be aware of the terrain you are ridding in. Have a plan and discuss it with your group. Be safe

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride Allan yesterday. Snow was pretty pounded until we got a little further back to premiere . With sunny skies and powder, it was epic. Maybe 2 sleds in the last 3 bowls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks 2 the people out 300 that helped my family get unstuck asked many no one would help took a simple tug parking lot wasn't plowed many trucks stuck got a good 3.5 hours in in some fresh snow sure help my day trial had a great fix on the ice heave problem but was whooped bad trying to double my 7 year old up and down was murder hope tomorrow is better at climina

What?

Top Bottom