2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

tmurphy

Reaction score
What he said.,,,..
Well good trail bad trail. I'm excited I'm finally going to get a ride in before the new year. About a solid month behind schedule. Usually right after Xmas is the 3 trip of the season for us. Mainly due to conditions is why I haven't made the treck yet. We will try to make the best of the situation.
Just want to throw a shout it to Curtis and the VARDA. People are quick to complain. I've been there to. But the older I get the more I realize your doing everything you can the make the alpine accesable. So keep up the good work and hopefully everyone respects your hard work and leaves the gate alone so you can have a good trail for the rest of the season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. (Yup I said it hope it's still allowed on here). See you on the 27th.

miket7070

Reaction score
Rode chappell yesterday snow was amazing only went as far as the first lake and it was handlebar deep in alot of spots.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allan creek was good to us again.... trail was typical early season.... real entertaining watching guys drive up the switchbacks with the throttle wide open sliding backwards.... our crew made it up no problem..... easy on the throttle and not a problem... momentum is the key...... prob 2.5 feet fresh in the trees as vis was poor played in burnt area....Thanks Varda for all you do much appreciated

Invalid Zero

Reaction score
Rode chappell yesterday snow was amazing only went as far as the first lake and it was handlebar deep in alot of spots.

Are you me? Did the same thing on the same day. Amazing snow and the vis wasn't too bad after lunch.

miket7070

Reaction score
Lol sorry fast farmer for digging that knife in but thought you needed to know how awesome it was we definitely got lucky and timed the trip just right!

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

The alpine snow has certainly been enjoyable this week and there should be a good dose left for the holiday season. Our alpine areas have received between 30-65cms over the last few days and the riding is quite good. High winds have moved a lot of snow around the mountains so some aspects and elevations are better than others and you may have to find your favorite!

As the groomer is not going up Allen Creek, PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES!! The garbage cans are overflowing and it was a mess in there today. This is not acceptable!

Please click the link for the full grooming report.

Grooming Schedule and Conditions - Home | Home

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watch for a black chev with Cat Turbos passing you...lol. Twin 174's on board if you see us come say hello.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Just watch for a black chev with Cat Turbos passing you...lol. Twin 174's on board if you see us come say hello.

Keep an eye out for a big black gmc coming up on your ass with some tarps on our skii-doo's. cause you cat guys never tarp your sleds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tklassen68

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should post this. I'm looking for a GPX file for the Blue River riding areas for my GPS. I can't seem to find anything on the ol Google search. Does any one know if there is one made up or does anyone have a link to the file?
TIA.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try the Blue River thread...

Not sure if this is where I should post this. I'm looking for a GPX file for the Blue River riding areas for my GPS. I can't seem to find anything on the ol Google search. Does any one know if there is one made up or does anyone have a link to the file?
TIA.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell didn't disappoint yesterday!

d8e4fbf81ae9ecb31f6db66e828dd7ef.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom