2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna to head up to vale Monday night. My crew decided to go to revy and stay longer than I could. Anybody interested in jumping in? Leaving from Sherwood Park around 5/6pm. Returning late Wednesday. Got a heated 4 place I'll take if someone is coming. New 850, all the proper gear an can hold my own in any situation. If no takers to jump in I'll be heading up solo. Any crews riding that wouldnt mind a tag along?

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I had anything to report but at ground zero we got cup tall on the deck over night . Weather station in chapel is showing over 50 cm in the last 24 hr.
I'm sure these boys will bring back updates of powder , will post tonight once I have the proof .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TPOWER is right, the Chappell Weather Station is showing some good snow overnight if it is correct.

SNOWFALL AT 6,300 ft / 1,900m

Treeline (Mt.St.Anne)
Past 24 Hours 53 cm / 21 in
Past 48 Hours 53 cm / 21 in
Past 7 Days 56 cm / 22 in

Maybe some good news!

We have a **** sandwhich in the upper levels of the snowpack so restraint will be key over the next few days.

Ride safe!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id be happy to ride with you on Wednesday as long as you dont mind stopping to put up a sign or two through out the day.

I'm gonna to head up to vale Monday night. My crew decided to go to revy and stay longer than I could. Anybody interested in jumping in? Leaving from Sherwood Park around 5/6pm. Returning late Wednesday. Got a heated 4 place I'll take if someone is coming. New 850, all the proper gear an can hold my own in any situation. If no takers to jump in I'll be heading up solo. Any crews riding that wouldnt mind a tag along?

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis, 3 seperate Snow and Mudders heading up with me tonight. Went from headn up solo to a full trailer lol. I'll let you know where we end up riding. Cheers
Id be happy to ride with you on Wednesday as long as you dont mind stopping to put up a sign or two through out the day.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A series of storms is hitting the high country around here and its about time. Weather stations are reporting upwards of 50cms of new snow in the Cariboo range and the view out of the office window is very promising. It looks like winter has returned.

Staff returning from Chappell today reported 2' in the staging area!

Please note that the new trail up Allen Creek will be closed as of tomorrow morning while we try to spread ice melter to aid this new snow bonding with the ice below.

Chappell Creek will be groomed up fresh tonight.

Click the link below for the full report.

This new snow and high winds will send the avalanche hazard sky high. Restraint will be key over the foreseen future. Enjoy this new snow and ride safe.

Grooming Schedule and Conditions - Home | Home

Brapster

Reaction score
Resized_20161219_115403.jpg IMG_2908.jpg Resized_20161219_143457.jpg Chappell was awful dont go there, haha also got stuck with the truck in the parking lot hahaha

jjstat

Reaction score
Had an awesome day at chappell yesterday 22 inches of fresh on top but had a bottom so you could keep rolling!!

Top Bottom