2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRRRRRRRRR!

Dress warm and be prepared if you venture out into the mountains this weekend.

Please follow this link for the full grooming update.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was completely set up in Clemina. Went in to retrieve a buddies cat who blew a track. And she's wasn't too pleasant to ride with the windchill. Wait for better weather and snow, itleast in this riding area.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well IMHO Snow was not completely set up in clemina , we had a wicked day .
Stuck all afternoon , was it cold yes if bare skin was exposed for 20 minutes . I wore an extra mid layer and was fine and im old .
As for the trail , thank you Varda for grooming a beautiful high way .
Yes it's cold dress warm ,
The trails are groomed ,
And there's snow to be had and it's not in secret places it's 100 feet off the run way .
Enjoy boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much here that every week from the valemount "highway" riders, all tracked up no good snow left lol, stop with the tunnel vision and look around, ill find goods monday

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much here that every week from the valemount "highway" riders, all tracked up no good snow left lol, stop with the tunnel vision and look around, ill find goods monday

Haha that or keep doing it so there is lots for the folk that like to explore. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

sled obsessed

Reaction score
whats the deal with the special air quality statement? What is the source of the pollution? We only get those for forest fires in SK.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Are they carbon taxing them???? where are all the tree huggers now FFS.... wood produces more particulate than coal.... lock-um-up.....

Someone burning brush piles right close to to town and smoke is hanging low. No big deal.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The riding is decent if you can find places where the snow has not been touched. Makeup of the snowpack is allowing for some pretty good early season tree riding. Unfortunately, we have not seen snow in a long time and we have at least a few more days of drought ahead of us. PLEASE help us with the wildlife areas as they seem to be very tempting this time of year. Resist the urge to enter into these closures and please educatate other who may not have as good of decision making skills or we could risk losing these areas all together.

Ride safe and get snow dancing!

Top Bottom