2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a EPIC Easter weekend in Valemount. Hit up Allen Friday and Sunday, and Blue river Saturday. Snow was good both places just gotta get off the beaten path and passed superbowl at Allen, Blue river was good little bit heavy but we found some untouched and made a few jumps. Snow was getting pretty crusty at the end of Sunday at Allen since the sun was out and warm. Stayed at Summit River lodge and as always it was great, thank you Terry! View attachment 204384View attachment 204385View attachment 204386View attachment 204387View attachment 204388View attachment 204389View attachment 204390View attachment 204391View attachment 204392View attachment 204393View attachment 204394
Some very nice photos!!

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 of us rode superbowl in allen all day yesterday.about a foot of fresh was powder in am and then set up in afternoon.was snowing pretty hard as we left superbowl.awesome day.trail is holding up great.few bare patches.rode right from the parking lot.awesome conditions for april.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Dixon and David Henry open on the 15th as usual???

Might go or a drive west tonight.

Last edited:

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you to the residents of Valemount, the volunteers and all of the Varda staff for making the '16/17 riding season one of the best I have ever had! The sincerity and support, the effort and the smiles make it an easy choice to pick a destination and steer people to one of the most amazing places in Western Canada. When all of the pieces of the puzzle come together there is nowhere that compares. A special thanks to the guy that hooked me up with a necessary devise so I could enjoy one of the best birthday riding weekends of my life, top notch guy he is!! From all the sledders, bikers, hikers and hellions THANKS AGAIN!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My sentiments also. One of these days Jamie and I will meet.
Thank you to the residents of Valemount, the volunteers and all of the Varda staff for making the '16/17 riding season one of the best I have ever had! The sincerity and support, the effort and the smiles make it an easy choice to pick a destination and steer people to one of the most amazing places in Western Canada. When all of the pieces of the puzzle come together there is nowhere that compares. A special thanks to the guy that hooked me up with a necessary devise so I could enjoy one of the best birthday riding weekends of my life, top notch guy he is!! From all the sledders, bikers, hikers and hellions THANKS AGAIN!

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170423-191945.jpg Screenshot_20170422-182839.jpg
Had an amazing last ride in valemount this past weekend! Thank you to everybody who helped make this season my best one yet! Thank you Valemount and VARDA for the awesome hospitality!!!!

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update. Access is getting very thin at most of the areas. A bit of gravel riding is mandatory anywhere you go. Trucks with trailers can still make it to 4km at Clemina although there is a fair bit of gravel riding from there to the 7km marker. I would say Allen is almost done, just depends on how much gravel you want to ride...

Great alpine conditions up the mountains though.

Check out our latest update video at www.facebook.com/ridevalemount

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last weekend we drove up to the bridge crossing the river at crystal. he snow level was at the bridge

Top Bottom