2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the lower trails and parking lots holding up with the rain and warm temps this week guys?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Lots are slush and bare again in spots. Lower trails are still covered. Trail on the westside is getting real skinny in spots. We continue to groom 7 nights a wk. and do afternoon grooms on Thurs.-Sat. on both Boulder and Frisby but with all the rain and warm temps the grooms are not holding up. Streeter St. and the Veideman trails have been closed since last wknd. due to avalanche activity or risk but should be open again for this wknd.
Last yr. at this time we were parking up the mtns.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is still good up high with cold temps at elevation. Check avalanche report for the area you're riding.

Also if anyone from Edmonton is heading up to revelstoke and has room for a dodge transmission I'd be glad to give you some cash. PM me. Thanks!

Found someone to bring it, thanks to all the people who messaged me offering to help, you're awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That one picture looks like manny, or the ssa e picture he sent, said they did 51 on Sunday and was great, made fresh tracks all day

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is still good up high with cold temps at elevation. Check avalanche report for the area you're riding.

Also if anyone from Edmonton is heading up to revelstoke and has room for a dodge transmission I'd be glad to give you some cash. PM me. Thanks!

We're heading to revelstoke Friday morning and riding until Monday. I'll send you a PM aswell if your still looking to get it transported.

ConRmk

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the access and riding is like up Griffin? Looking for a new area to ride tomorrow:confused:

Top Bottom