2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blk88GT Hope your going with a good crew,,,,one whiner and there could be violence !!!! lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there another Rev snow thread somewhere or is tourist season over? Lol. No new threads on conditions since the weekend? Where are the reports?

RFish

Reaction score
I rode Friday and came home. (last day of 9 riding days) really started to get wind loaded and hard on top. . Trees were still ok if you can find it. Tonnes of traffic over the holidays. . Needs a reload. Was a pretty epic week of riding. So deep when we got there on the 29th

allrevsrule

Reaction score
I rode Friday , Saturday, Sunday, and i used up all the worthy secret spots ! There is nothing left, maybe lower lower airport. Boulder about done, but a foot of snow fell Monday so maybe its somewhat better. But it was very fresh riding !

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Rode Monday and Tuesday. A slight Refresh of maybe 30cm. But you could feel the ice/old tracks underneath. Untouched areas were decent but man was it cold. Wind chill was likely -30 as thermo showed -20.
Its ok to go downstairs in the cabin and cut some firewood to fill the box from time to time. Sweep up and encourage others to do the same. Shovel deck and be a contributor. it all about being a SM supporter.
Trails were in good shape up and down with the cold temps. Excellent job by the groomer operators.
Safe sledding
RS

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Monday and Tuesday. A slight Refresh of maybe 30cm. But you could feel the ice/old tracks underneath. Untouched areas were decent but man was it cold. Wind chill was likely -30 as thermo showed -20.
Its ok to go downstairs in the cabin and cut some firewood to fill the box from time to time. Sweep up and encourage others to do the same. Shovel deck and be a contributor. it all about being a SM supporter.
Trails were in good shape up and down with the cold temps. Excellent job by the groomer operators.
Safe sledding
RS

Box got filled late this afternoon. It Was nice to get the blood flowing to the fingers again. I'm tired of this weather Where is the revy winter I enjoy so much????? feels like I never left sk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray509

Reaction score
theres lots of snow, heck I was sweating balls all afternoon was great

c.wilson07

Reaction score
If anyone found a Garmin rhino 530 on keystone today I lost one that would be great to get back.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Was a good day out there though 20170113_132655.jpg

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

mlins18

Reaction score
Anyone up top today? How was the snow? Starting to stack up again?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

skidplate

Reaction score
We were riding at Frisby today in the clouds when I pegged a tree and messed up my throttle cable. So I just want to say thanks to Jeremy and his buddy for riding out to the zone that I was stuck in with my buddy Duncan and getting my sled up and running enough to get off the mountain. It was much appreciated. Thank you.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that heavy snowfall warning was just a whorey tease.

Looks like it really started to dump 90+ km north of Revy. Valemount had 35cm in the Allen parking lot.

Top Bottom