2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching riders attempt to cross that creek this weekend was amusing and painful at the same time lol if you can't cross a creek shouldn't be riding this time of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode frisby today,snow was awesome!parked at km 5 or so.visibility wasnt the greatest but man was the snow good,did i mention the snow was great? Yah it was great.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please don't head up the mountain with a 28 ft enclosed. Two trucks pulling 2 place opens had the trail blocked off a few days ago. Sled decks are king at early season riding.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you not read PP's post? The RSC is asking you to not do this.
You know we keep saying not to bring big enclosed trailers cause people keep asking

I totally understand the 4 to 5 guys and big trailer to fit it all and save some coin

But early and late season is not for an enclosed, never has till snow comes down the valley bottom and parking in the main lots

Get a deck and a 2 place trailer that if you have too, you can hand bomb it around and point it down hill please, for the rest of us that come prepared and want to ride
Please don't head up the mountain with a 28 ft enclosed. Two trucks pulling 2 place opens had the trail blocked off a few days ago. Sled decks are king at early season riding.

sent while drinking tea's

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's game for a couple tag alongs tomorrow?! We have a deck so no worries there, haha. Fully equipped, prepared and ready to ride.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

To be clear that was us with the 2 place trailers holding up on the trail, but we got screwed because the enclosed ahead of us didn't get out of the way in time and blocked the entrance to the upper lot. Again, a reason to stay away if you have an enclosed... don't make assumptions

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just asking the question guys. If its not recommended or I'm going to destroy the truck/trailer then Id rather not anyways. Hoping the temps drop and we can hit it from the bottom.
Thanks for heads up and info.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Might want to get your facts straight there man, we got screwed up by an enclosed trailer ahead of us. Then worked our a$$es off to get it cleared up in 10-15 minutes while ensuring no one else got stuck while we turned around. Which mean pushing 4 units (2enclosed) up to the parking lot. We were exhausted before even heading up the trail

daniel.h

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Might want to get your facts straight there man, we got screwed up by an enclosed trailer ahead of us. Then worked our a$$es off to get it cleared up in 10-15 minutes while ensuring no one else got stuck while we turned around. Which mean pushing 4 units (2enclosed) up to the parking lot. We were exhausted before even heading up the trail

I personally would just parking at the parking lot and risk the sled rather than my truck. Just my 2cents.

Top Bottom