2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Just got home rode Frisby again really good snow past the green tower snowed all day poor Visibility rode snow all the way from truck
99708c93eb156f7fce63920d200ff46b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We drove to the last corner there is a pretty big turn around from there the trail gets skinny till you hit tree line the snow line was down to about 1400m

This is great news!! Hopefully the snow line keeps lowering here on out!! Come on ULLR!

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Hill says the freezing level is around 1000m the rest of the week. What's the parking lot elevations?

MountainRidem7

Reaction score
forecast is looking good... I am driving up from washington on thursday, lets keep the snow dance going!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GoogleEarth is your friend. Glacier House is 540m and the Boulder parking lot is 600m. Hope that helps :d

Last time I checked you have to go up a substantial hill to get from the Boulder lot to the Glacier House! :d:d:beer::beer: But they are both around that 500m mark.

There are smaller lots on Boulder at ~800m and ~600m which can accommodate a few trailers. On Frisby there are turnaround points for road parking at 800m and 700m.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how there is 28 pages on the conditions in revy and every hotel I called to book for this weekend their sledder rates haven't kicked in yet lol

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love how there is 28 pages on the conditions in revy and every hotel I called to book for this weekend their sledder rates haven't kicked in yet lol

Ask for a Shoulder Season rate or try Expedia- Tons of rooms on there for under $100. I don't imagine any of them are all that full. A few of the restaurants in town are closed right now because of the lack of patrons in October/ November.

jerrydecoy

Reaction score

Best western gave me the sledder rate for this week!

Top Bottom