2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are they logging this year on Bezanson?

Yamacam is back up YamaCam | Revelstoke Snowmobile Club

You can see there is less than 2 ft. of snow at the cabin.
I might just take my cooler, lawn chair and music up, find a place to park and watch the show on Sat.
At Boulder access is up the Kirkup trail only. Logging up Bezanson. Keep in mind you could run into tandem trucks hauling gravel and loaded logging trucks to the 3 km junction on Jordan Main.
Radio channel is posted when you enter Boulder front lot.

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was Chef Boyardee.... ?

when u and carter heading to Revy?

Sounds like there is enough snow to do hot laps at the cabin and cook my chicken wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might head down mid next week if snow is decent..time to start the cardio training.. Two flat bottom bins need cleaning tommorow

Fraser1412

Reaction score
Headed to frisby tomorrow, I hear the gate is open, where are people unloading? I thought wheeled vehicles are not aloud past the gate? How to I drive to the snow haha

snow_farmer

Reaction score
yesterday sucked. Snow was to deep, sun was to bright and I'm way out of shape! DON'T GO! Kidding aside, it was an awesome first day with a ton of snow and a great base but the sun beat up the snow pretty good by the end of the day, access is a ways up and with the warmer temps its only going to get worse. I'd wait for cooler temps and more snow or else you'll probably be disappointed but hey, what do I know!

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yesterday sucked. Snow was to deep, sun was to bright and I'm way out of shape! DON'T GO! Kidding aside, it was an awesome first day with a ton of snow and a great base but the sun beat up the snow pretty good by the end of the day, access is a ways up and with the warmer temps its only going to get worse. I'd wait for cooler temps and more snow or else you'll probably be disappointed but hey, what do I know!
That sounds horrible!

And I'm stuck here in Calgary with +20 this weekend. Lame.

I should really get my new trailer axle installed.....

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do you have any comments on access?? How much mud after the gate? Still some fresh snow that's in decent shape above 6000 ft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might head down mid next week if snow is decent..time to start the cardio training.. Two flat bottom bins need cleaning tommorow

I tried that this week fred and not sure I can ride this winter because of it. HaHa! Getting to old for digging out bin bottoms. Even with a Vac.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sunny up there this morning. YamaCam | Revelstoke Snowmobile Club socked in down here.

From what I hear there is snow at gates, might be skinny in sunny spots but there is snow.
If your in town tonight there is an open house at Rough Country at 6 and a 509 premier at the Roxy later.
There are some pics from yesterday on left hand side of page.
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club | Est. 1968, Snowmobiling in Revelstoke- Area 51, Boulder Mtn, Frisby Mtn, Griffin, Turtle, Begbie, Joss, McRae, Keystone, Sale, Caribou Basin, Hall

Have a good wknd. up there.

Last edited:

Thoeg

Reaction score
Looks like someones been up boulder. fresh tracks at the cabin on the Yamacam. Hopefully they post some pics :Cool9:

Top Bottom