2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

hardass

Reaction score
Any one going up the revelstoke that could have a stranger ride along between may 9 and the next 10 days? it seems all my buddys are done but i would like to get up there one more time . I ride a turbo m8 and will try not to hold you up. Thanks

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pam on comming down this comming weekend, leaving Thursday.. Two of us.. Both on turbos

hardass

Reaction score
Fred im going to see if i can make it let me look at a few things and thanks

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Looks like snow up top for the next couple days then sun on sat we are a group of 2 me and my son would like to do some exploring any one else up for that it's always better to have a couple more
Especially some one who knows a non. STD area

snow_farmer

Reaction score
Fred im going to see if i can make it let me look at a few things and thanks

I may be able to head out next Wedns/Thurs. There's more snow than the last time we met up at the end of May in 15. I'll let you know if I can figure something out.

hardass

Reaction score
Im on my way this afternoon i got one other diehard to come with me we have a grey dodge 09 m8 turbo and pro turbo on the hill saturday morning probably not early hahaha

Reactions: Dmf

Treerider

Reaction score
We were in Boulder yesterday. Good snow for May long weekend. Great weather! We turned off to the left at junction and made it just about to the Viedeman / Bezanson junction at 8 K. Unloaded into snow but drove quite abit of dirt in one section overlooking Revelstoke. Talked to a few groups that staged at 7 K on Kirkup and they rode snow all the way up. Take Kirkup!

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how snow up area 51 or caribou is?
i was in caribou on the 21st. There was lots then, we parked at 4.5k and had full snow from there up. I probed at the top and there was over 3m then.
I am headed up there this weekend. I am guessing we will drive up to about the 7k turn.
thats on Devils, they are logging on Brewster.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was in caribou on the 21st. There was lots then, we parked at 4.5k and had full snow from there up. I probed at the top and there was over 3m then.
I am headed up there this weekend. I am guessing we will drive up to about the 7k turn.
thats on Devils, they are logging on Brewster.
Camping out your way with my buddy mark that has that gold claim at gold stream on the Canada day weekend, you around then??

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camping out your way with my buddy mark that has that gold claim at gold stream on the Canada day weekend, you around then??
i think i will be, going up salmon fishing end of the month but will be back by then. I will let you know.

Top Bottom