2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rummor i heard was a new track not quite 3" like a 2.86 or something.....Cant see it tho why go from 2.5 to 2.8? it doesnt seem like a big enough difference to me and a 3" cant see it either

My 2015 predictions
-BOLD NEW GRAPHICS!!!!!
-Lighter by 15 lbs (ish)
-a few other small fit and finish things

other then that i dont see a hole lot; XM's are selling like hot cakes i just converted 3 guys this weekend and 1 guy bought his pro 2 months ago i guess what im saying here is why change the recipie a hole lot when a lot of peeps already likes what your cooking compared to everyone else.

In my mind theres no real competition out there right now

Cat 2015- FLOP!!! unless u like pretty colours
Yamacat 2015- could be wrong here but i dont think a hole bunch of guys are guna jump ship atleast until the viper gets some mtn credit first they are in the right direction tho
Polaris 2015- We will see hope fully they crank up the hp but the ones ive ridden feel like a glorified m series handling wise in technical terrain (GREAT FOR RIPPIN UP THE TRAIL THO) :eek:
Doo 2015- Well you have already read my predictions but we will see

do i make sence here or has sipping the doolaid given me a$$hole syndrom thinking that there isint anything better out there ...at least for the time being?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rummor i heard was a new track not quite 3" like a 2.86 or something.....Cant see it tho why go from 2.5 to 2.8? it doesnt seem like a big enough difference to me and a 3" cant see it either

My 2015 predictions
-BOLD NEW GRAPHICS!!!!!
-Lighter by 15 lbs (ish)
-a few other small fit and finish things

other then that i dont see a hole lot; XM's are selling like hot cakes i just converted 3 guys this weekend and 1 guy bought his pro 2 months ago i guess what im saying here is why change the recipie a hole lot when a lot of peeps already likes what your cooking compared to everyone else.

In my mind theres no real competition out there right now

Cat 2015- FLOP!!! unless u like pretty colours
Yamacat 2015- could be wrong here but i dont think a hole bunch of guys are guna jump ship atleast until the viper gets some mtn credit first they are in the right direction tho
Polaris 2015- We will see hope fully they crank up the hp but the ones ive ridden feel like a glorified m series handling wise in technical terrain (GREAT FOR RIPPIN UP THE TRAIL THO) :eek:
Doo 2015- Well you have already read my predictions but we will see

do i make sence here or has sipping the doolaid given me a$$hole syndrom thinking that there isint anything better out there ...at least for the time being?

na your just thinking like a guy that rides snowmobiles in the mountains

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski-Doo doesn't have to change a thing….I can't see any big changes to the mountain line.Color options from a manufacture's point a view don't make sense cause people personalize with wraps anyway!stock sled to stock sled the Doo sure makes a case for itself in the deep snow everyone has seen it, the last three weeks!!!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will they have a Special Edition.
The "Maxwell backcountry"
???????????????????????????

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

IT ALREADY EXISTS

- no snowflap
- no windsheild
- 1 bent rail
- 1 scuffed up spindle
- tree scars
- miscilaneous missing stickers
- 2 week old apple in warm storage compartment
- 4 week old granola bar in rear storage
- right ski 1/2 inch offset from left ski
- sweet shocks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
IT ALREADY EXISTS

- no snowflap
- no windsheild
- 1 bent rail
- 1 scuffed up spindle
- tree scars
- miscilaneous missing stickers
- 2 week old apple in warm storage compartment
- 4 week old granola bar in rear storage
- right ski 1/2 inch offset from left ski
- sweet shocks

.......lol.......
Well said.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's rumored the XMc (not XM as it is discontinued) to weigh in at 18lbs more than a Viper MTX MPI Turbo. Huh ..

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason I can see a big change coming or a new addition is because BRP has moved the dealer show up the the factory in Quebec rather then the usual dealer show in Florida. Last time they did this exact same move was in 2002 spring when they announced the Skidoo REV chassis who as we all new was the biggest REV-olutionary step in snowmobile history. Thee End

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now about what Doo's gonna have for 2015, Don't care, not gonna be an option for me in 2015, but I sure hope for the guys that have to ride them that they narrow up that ski stance and add a bit of weight, and maybe widen out those body panels a bit.

i wasnt a huge fan of narrow ski stances but man you can squeeze through some tight spots

Top Bottom