2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I agree with those points but 170hp at elevation will jump up pretty quick compared to the 135hp the xm has at 6000ft

Correct... That sled will work! I could also buy an xm and throw a turbo on it for the same price if that's what I was into. Turbos are turbos. Your viper won't COME with a turbo just like the xm wouldn't. You have to get them both installed! And you have to pay for it too

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I read this right?? St. Albert?? Nice!

4/11/14 - 4/12/14

Servus Credit Union Place
St. Albert, AB

400 Campbell Road
St. Albert, AB
T8N 0R8
(Edmonton)
(780) 418-6081
Fax: (780) 458-2750
Friday, April 11 - Show 4pm to 9pm
Saturday, April 12 - Show 10am to 4pm

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read my earlier post, the 170hp I was referring to was a boosted ace 900. Now if you are talking head to head comparison of a viper vs xm both having turbos the viper would have a 270 kit.
Correct... That sled will work! I could also buy an xm and throw a turbo on it for the same price if that's what I was into. Turbos are turbos. Your viper won't COME with a turbo just like the xm wouldn't. You have to get them both installed! And you have to pay for it too

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when oh when we will see the return of the 1000cc in an XM ???

another 40lb so wot ...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was cruising down the highway today and wondered when the reveal was. might be time to move on from the ol xp

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does weight change at elevation? How much does a 470lbs sled weigh at 6000 feet? ;)

Weight changes with altitude. Mass is constant.

...Maxwell's ass must be seriously chapped from all the peeps lining up to smooch it:party:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 3 weight one blew apart.....
stock tra is hot garbage too that requires constant maintanence on the 1200. Best option is the pb80...works better than the 6 arm and is cheaper.

Boosted 900 ace would be fun but after building stock and decompressed motors I have little interest in decompressing and loosing throttle response and bottom end.

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Estart plus pull start and thats it. They wouldn't tell me anything.... Figure out the details after the release. If it is the same sled as my '13 has been I will be more than happy! Cheers!

SnowDog

Reaction score
What about price $$$$ on the 2015, with the Canadian dollar on the down swing, some say as low as 70% against the USD, will that cause sled prices to go up in 2015? Yes I know they are made in Canada, Ski-Doo, but that has not mattered in the past!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy......
would love to do bidness with you man, but I have a pretty good thing goin here with the PR dealer. they treat me well.

would you get another 146?
no fawkin' way....I'm pretty much done huckin sleds, I've bashed the chit outta mine and replaced every suspension piece on it front to back as well as the banana'd out running boards. I just want to cruise meadows and stuff lol....gonna go 163 methinks, after watching them perform there's no way I could go shorter.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would love to do bidness with you man, but I have a pretty good thing goin here with the PR dealer. they treat me well.

no fawkin' way....I'm pretty much done huckin sleds, I've bashed the chit outta mine and replaced every suspension piece on it front to back as well as the banana'd out running boards. I just want to cruise meadows and stuff lol....gonna go 163 methinks, after watching them perform there's no way I could go shorter.

ya 146 is super fun. but the 163 is so awesome LOL

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya 146 is super fun. but the 163 is so awesome LOL
watchin' your vids, they seem to still wheelie good in the tight stuff....I gotta have the wheelie. mine just doesn't have enough track for what I like doing now, bombing thru the trees is a hoot

Top Bottom