2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is unreal. And what an amazing spot to leave room for a water to snow intercooler. Not that I will be boosting, but be great for the guys that are.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job brp, you were in NEED OF BIG? change and came threw, be neat to see how that skid will hold in the steep with that big of track... Time will tell

only thing I would of wished you improved was the engine, 900 or 1000 cc for the big track, I have driven 174s on stock etecs and they are lacking, might be a big year for turbos and BBs

skidoo as it where could have changed nothing and still bin ahead FRed!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the new powerplant will be next year. Baby Steps.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't build my sled 'cuz the stoopid internet is plugged up with other sled builders...:rant:
Well I swore I would ride my 14 for 3 seasons. Guess I better dust off that 3" sitting in the shop and call up Diamond S and Alternate Impact, time to homebrew a 2014 Summit T3.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder why they went with the smaller drivers, for sure a hp loss with them over the eight tooth... What size did they make wheels in the back... Is the tunnel for a 174 a one piece tunnel or a retrofit from 154 to 174

There attack angle on the 174 looks very steep, hope they did there homework there...

Look at all that clearance an smaller cooler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is snowchecking with Martin Motorsports and they do the Raptor shock upgrade again. DO IT! Trust me...as I am now buying Raptors to put on my sled after the fact. Shoulda listened to Trent...

geo

Reaction score
With that much room left in front you have to see that Camo will put out 185x3.4" extreme this summer.

Should be some take offs for the short track 163's early next year lol.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
question.....to all you doo lovin folks....

Why are the rails plain silver? Are they titianium? Looks like someone cheaped out....it just doesn't look right.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thing up close and on the snow is not an ugly yellow. its very sharp. very bright. very nice. and im not a yellow guy.

here is a yellow jacket against the sunrise yellow tunnel

1960973_10152006697862843_1566196004_o.jpg

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The only people cheaping out are the ones using... " I'm not buying because it's yellow" instead of .. "I'm not ready for a new sled yet" this is the direction brp is choosing to move forward with... They made a superior product.. And are choosing to showcase it with style.. Just because it's not YOUR typical style doesn't mean it's bad! So it won't match your oakleys... Mix it up.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that loves the color? Even if there was another option, Id still check a yellow one

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only people cheaping out are the ones using... " I'm not buying because it's yellow" instead of .. "I'm not ready for a new sled yet" this is the direction brp is choosing to move forward with... They made a superior product.. And are choosing to showcase it with style.. Just because it's not YOUR typical style doesn't mean it's bad! So it won't match your oakleys... Mix it up.

lol...you sound so much like a sales person....lol...."just bye it"! "You're just being cheap if you don't bye from me because you don't like the color".....classic! lol

Top Bottom