2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there hilarious. i started replying but couldnt keep up with the stupid, i was out numbered

Yup....oh well. 5 guys in my riding group are ordering new xms to replace their xps or older xms. I have a feeling its going to be 5 yellow ones. The 174x3" 858 pro in our group goes anywhere he wants. And hes been riding our west since the 80s.... I guess he could ride a 600 144 with his experience but uhhhh he prefers hp and big tracks.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Yup....oh well. 5 guys in my riding group are ordering new xms to replace their xps or older xms. I have a feeling its going to be 5 yellow ones. The 174x3" 858 pro in our group goes anywhere he wants. And hes been riding our west since the 80s.... I guess he could ride a 600 144 with his experience but uhhhh he prefers hp and big tracks.

Read the ski doo Facebook page.... This is the biggest let down in ski doo history because they didn't release a new 4 stroke trail sled!!! I guess they won't be calling me to order a grand touring.........

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t3 comes with factory scratchers mounted very far forward i bet they will work good

Good to see them coming factory installed! On that video from snowest there are some wheels. I think the new skid hides them. On the skidoo site you can't see any wheels showing.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read the ski doo Facebook page.... This is the biggest let down in ski doo history because they didn't release a new 4 stroke trail sled!!! I guess they won't be calling me to order a grand touring.........

Lol!

Im now seeing that everyone that buys this sled is a squid or Doesn't know how to ride or is a pussy.

Yah flat landers love them some 4 strokes. Same thing on hardcoresledder, so angry the axys isnt a 4 stroke and the polaris engineers are all idiots because of it.

Sorry but high five to ski-doo and polaris for staying under epa with two strokes...

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job brp, you were in need of a big change and came threw, be neat to see how that skid will hold in the steep with that big of track... Time will tell

only thing I would of wished you improved was the engine, 900 or 1000 cc for the big track, I have driven 174s on stock etecs and they are lacking, might be a big year for turbos and BBs

Reactions: Dlo

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Lol!

Im now seeing that everyone that buys this sled is a squid or Doesn't know how to ride or is a pussy.

Yah flat landers love them some 4 strokes. Same thing on hardcoresledder, so angry the axys isnt a 4 stroke and the polaris engineers are all idiots because of it.

Sorry but high five to ski-doo and polaris for staying under epa with two strokes...

Absolutely!

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol!

I actually just noticed that this year Polaris doesn't have a single four stroke in their lineup. (Excluding the 120 of course.)

Not even in the tourin' two upper cruiser deluxo widetrack work sled segments.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job brp, you were in need of a big change and came threw, be neat to see how that skid will hold in the steep with that big of track... Time will tell

only thing I would of wished you improved was the engine, 900 or 1000 cc for the big track, I have driven 174s on stock etecs and they are lacking, might be a big year for turbos and BBs
I've been running a 174" track since my 05 M7. That sled was bone stock except the track and performed amazing. My buddy had a 174" 3" on his 13 xm bone stock and it was very good. The guys on here that haven't had a chance to drive a sled with a 174" are going to be blown away. It will take your riding to the next level. Whatever hp a 174" track robs it replaces in flotation and traction and takes you further. Well done skidoo , that is a mountain sled!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I missed the release last night (frick'n meetings).
Just curious if they released a 154x4" so those of us that don't run really long tracks can at least pretend we can play with the big boys....lol

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Top Bottom