2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOly Cranky Pants!!

E-start isn't standard for the T3, but an option.

Sounds like someone owns the "other "brand

It appears the 3" only comes in yellow and no e-start.
I cant stand the yellow and honestly it turns me off the thought of that thing blinding me everytime i see it....looks well suited for white sunglasses :(

I think Doo used the phrase "turn up the volume" at least two times....Loud is not nessassarily a good thing, Doo.
If yellow was such a popular color there would be yellow cars on the road and we all know only cabs and peeps wearing white sunglasses have a yellow ride.
boooo!

Correct me if I'm wrong but were there not more color choices for regular X models for 14?

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears the 3" only comes in yellow and no e-start.
I cant stand the yellow and honestly it turns me off the thought of that thing blinding me everytime i see it....looks well suited for white sunglasses :(

I think Doo used the phrase "turn up the volume" at least two times....Loud is not nessassarily a good thing, Doo.
If yellow was such a popular color there would be yellow cars on the road and we all know only cabs and peeps wearing white sunglasses have a yellow ride.
boooo!

Correct me if I'm wrong but were there not more color choices for regular X models for 14?
I love the new 174 3" but hate the yellow color. Is ski-doo going to release matching Ronald Mcdonald riding gear??

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
6... If I'm giving you guys a good deal your hauling mine too. We can make em fit

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOly Cranky Pants!!

E-start isn't standard for the T3, but an option.

Sounds like someone owns the "other "brand

E-start didn't get listed when i tried to build mine...hopefully its just an internet isues and the options just aare not loading properly and you can get it and a decent color.
...that sounded cranky? take it easy, sensitive.
...life long doo lover

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. Why isn't this articulated rear suspension (rear axle area) mentioned anywhere except that video? Seems like a huge feature. But I don't see which sleds it is on. Aftermarket rails? Definitely not built into the T3 rails they picture.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder why they didn't go with PC'd rails on some of the X's? Looks kinda goofy.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that articulating deal an accessory?

Not entirely sure, stumbled across it when I was browsing all the YouTube videos ski-doo just released. It is under the Accessories and Riding Gear tab....Be 137" ish rails with that crazy contraption added onto it. Somehow I don't think it would be all that great for catwalking in the flatlands.. hah

Last edited:

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. I thought ski doo was out of the running for me getting a new sled. That orange is starting to make me think twice!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the facebook and instagram comments. Man skidoo must be retarded to put that track on there cause all the flatlanders and meadow mashers that know better think a 154 is "long enough". Its just a massive point and shoot sled" "couldnt take that in the trees, you would just be hitting all of them"

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody want to buy a tss turbo with only 150 km on it since install? Leg injury and out for the season and want to snow check one of these for another turbo build:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 301 users browsing this thread. (109 members and 192 guests)

• +,
  • +,
Thats Revy Avalanche numbers from the Big Iron days..

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393992224.674318.jpg

Being from the prairies, this caught my eye...I wonder what that entails, clutch work?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the facebook and instagram comments. Man skidoo must be retarded to put that track on there cause all the flatlanders and meadow mashers that know better think a 154 is "long enough". Its just a massive point and shoot sled" "couldnt take that in the trees, you would just be hitting all of them"

HAHAHA, also another reason to not waste time on Social Media nonsense.

Here is a good video with some close ups

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are back to no wheels on the skid I see...for the T3 anyways. Maybe skidoo hasn't tried that before must a been poo poo Might wanna but two sets a scratchers on that baby!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there hilarious. i started replying but couldnt keep up with the stupid, i was out numbered

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 168321

Being from the prairies, this caught my eye...I wonder what that entails, clutch work?

Yeah I noticed that as well, probably just the sea level clutch "kit" that you can order out of the Accessory catalog. I know lots of guys around here have to run it to keep the sled off the Rev Limiter, specially when it gets cooler out.. -25 ish.

Top Bottom