2015 RMK side panel Fasteners / Replacement with 2016 Fasteners

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Continually having issues with the locking of the cheap AZUS fasteners on my RMK the ones on the 2016 appear to be more Robust
Part #[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Item #5451143. Any one out there have success in trying this or is it not possible? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers![/FONT]

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Continually having issues with the locking of the cheap AZUS fasteners on my RMK the ones on the 2016 appear to be more Robust
Part #[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Item #5451143. Any one out there have success in trying this or is it not possible? [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers![/FONT]

Bill,
I believe multiple companies have now come out with these kits WRP Skinz, Slp. I have personally used the WRP ones and they are awesome. I've put them on both my pros. I can leave my gloves on to take the panels off and there's no chance to break them on the cold days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Info will see what I can find.
Bill,
I believe multiple companies have now come out with these kits WRP Skinz, Slp. I have personally used the WRP ones and they are awesome. I've put them on both my pros. I can leave my gloves on to take the panels off and there's no chance to break them on the cold days

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill,

I couldn't find them on WRP site?

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, perfect! Hope to find at sled show

Top Bottom