2015 ecm flash

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JFYI, BRP is working on a update for the 15's to address a cold start mapping issue that is fouling plugs. So....you might want to hold off on updating to 15 map, if that is even an option.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JFYI, BRP is working on a update for the 15's to address a cold start mapping issue that is fouling plugs. So....you might want to hold off on updating to 15 map, if that is even an option.
They need to fire the mapping guy. Last year it was the can issue that popped up because of a last minute map change and now this. Does this guy know what he is doing?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened to my buddy last cold spell... He said it ran on one cylinder and died... Took inside and replaced plugs, and in the morning it started... Bit nervous after that

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer has seen a bunch of plug failures as well.
Never hurts to have spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
They need to fire the mapping guy. Last year it was the can issue that popped up because of a last minute map change and now this. Does this guy know what he is doing?

maybe you should apply! I can see it already...
"dear ken.... We changed 4.8 million things in the engine this year .....nothing that really makes a difference.... Please get another program done up by the end of the day. Please make sure this program is perfect for -50c and works through +20 also make sure the temperature mapping is correct for 3 points off the 9 degree downbubble and the y x vector is the opposite of the backwards upright turndown"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact the mapping change that caused the can kerfuffle last season was like right before the units went into the box? Why screw up a good thing? the 13's ran great. Can't find 4.8 million parts even in the engine looking at the parts fiche? Lol.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact the mapping change that caused the can kerfuffle last season was like right before the units went into the box? Why screw up a good thing? the 13's ran great. Can't find 4.8 million parts even in the engine looking at the parts fiche? Lol.

He's just a little bit more full of chit than most sales peeps are.
It's hard to keep things real? Lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and Lenny...... Did I run over your guy's dogs or something? Jeezus!

I heard you drive a ford 1/2 ton, probably a ecoboost, so no worries, my dog would just stop your little el Camino and roll it off in the ditch.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I heard you drive a ford 1/2 ton, probably a ecoboost, so no worries, my dog would just stop your little el Camino and roll it off in the ditch.

What are you four years old?? That's you making fun of me? It's a teeny truck! Just a little gaffer!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you four years old?? That's you making fun of me? It's a teeny truck! Just a little gaffer!

Wasnt making fun of you, just telling you probably can't run over my dog, he'll mess you up, And your teeny truck. Lol.

Top Bottom