2014 snow check

mikeo2

Reaction score
I know I should have snow checked one but I didn't, so anyone out there put a deposit own but aren't going to end up taking the new sled? Ideally I'd like a matte black and red 163 but I'd look at any of them.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one at riders that I will not be taking. Matte black and red 163" plus a 500 dollar In store credit

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a snow checked one at the end of may. I was really surprized but I got what I wanted for less that I thought I was going to pay

mikeo2

Reaction score
I got a snow checked one at the end of may. I was really surprized but I got what I wanted for less that I thought I was going to pay
You mean you took over someones snow check?

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine checked but have it on the bill of sale that if it aint in my garage first week in nov I get my deposit back. Gonna buy a used 13 if doo is late like some years so if deliveries look late again Ill have a black 163 available.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I got mine checked but have it on the bill of sale that if it aint in my garage first week in nov I get my deposit back. Gonna buy a used 13 if doo is late like some years so if deliveries look late again Ill have a black 163 available.

I can have a black on black 163" available with free delivery to Edmonton at the time of the sled show! So keep that in mind.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any dealer have any of the new 14's in yet? Or does anyone know any dealer with any 13 X's by chance? I know they were a snow check model but sometimes there are a few left from the factory and dealers buy them up a the end of the season.
Thanks

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck finding one. I heard they are long gone QUOTE=snowseeker;1752679]Does any dealer have any of the new 14's in yet? Or does anyone know any dealer with any 13 X's by chance? I know they were a snow check model but sometimes there are a few left from the factory and dealers buy them up a the end of the season.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Clay911

Reaction score
No way are any dealers gonna have 14 anything yet nevermind summits. And there is not a NOS 13 in canada that's for sure.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First choice recreation has a snow check I'm not taking under my name. Andrew laird. Call and ask for Brian or Lonny.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that wont last long if it isn't already gone

It's still available now. I had a garage fire and ended up needing a bunch of toys replaced and he only does brp in drayton. In order to save money on honda. Skidoo. Can am and yamaha in one big deal I went to a dealer that had it all

mikeo2

Reaction score
First choice recreation has a snow check I'm not taking under my name. Andrew laird. Call and ask for Brian or Lonny.
Do you happen to know if they still have it available? I'm going to give them a call tomorrow if I get a chance.

Top Bottom