2014 skidoo

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a sweet deal with Martin throwing in the Raptors. For $1200, I'm assuming they're doing the fronts only ? They're $525 each on Raptor's site. I have the Raptors on the rear of my Pro. Huge improvement ! The last time I talked to Jake from Raptor, they were still working on rear shocks for the XM. This was a few months ago, though. He said clearance is very tight with the t-motion and they would likely have to make an offset eye on the top of the rear shock.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

sledneck97

Reaction score
That's a sweet deal with Martin throwing in the Raptors. For $1200, I'm assuming they're doing the fronts only ? They're $525 each on Raptor's site. I have the Raptors on the rear of my Pro. Huge improvement ! The last time I talked to Jake from Raptor, they were still working on rear shocks for the XM. This was a few months ago, though. He said clearance is very tight with the t-motion and they would likely have to make an offset eye on the top of the rear shock.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

Yeah it's the fronts that they're doing.

sledneck97

Reaction score
Electric start?

Yeah electric start. I was thinking it wasn't a bad price because of the shocks that were included. Called bow ridge in cochrane this morning they were about 500 cheaper. But when I called Martin and they told me they were including these shocks. We'll that's what I based my decision on.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah electric start. I was thinking it wasn't a bad price because of the shocks that were included. Called bow ridge in cochrane this morning they were about 500 cheaper. But when I called Martin and they told me they were including these shocks. We'll that's what I based my decision on.

Yep so essentially your 800$ ahead with the raptors being 1200$

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I wish we had a Martin out west. See something like that is what BRP should be doing to set an X apart from an SP.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know what kind of warranty you get on these if you just buy an SP in the fall?

I snow checked an SP from Martin and did 4 year warranty and estart. SP was the best option for me since in taking the bars and riser off, removing all the decals and they are giving me the shocks from the X. Trent said he'd have the best bang for your buck on the sled and he did not lie. Pretty pumped. Fall won't come fast enough!

Top Bottom