2014 skidoo

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The glove box needs a strap or holder for goggles so they don't bounce around and holes drilled in it for heat to rise so it actually works as a dryer. And a better lid seal. I don't care what anyone says, unless your sitting there idling it does not get warm in there.
And I still maintain that there is no need for a full tunnel length cooler. Put some real scratchers on not those mickey mouse ones they came out with and it will be fine. That and a smaller can=weight savings we can all appreciate. And a lighter airbox would also be nice.
These would have been my changes for the 2014 IMO to make it better.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin is offering Raptor shocks!! Color matched to your sled ONLY on the X packages. 4 yr warrenty also.

Gotta love Martin. These boys just keep on bringing it every year with great deals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep thats pretty unreal. best shocks on the market on a factory sled. wicked. float 2 shocks are nothing compared to these bad boys

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does anyone know what kind of warranty you get on these if you just buy an SP in the fall?

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DO you know of a few people having them? The x shocks are garbage bottom out so easy. I would like to find something new for next season. I have had past experience with the original fox floats and they were great!
yep thats pretty unreal. best shocks on the market on a factory sled. wicked. float 2 shocks are nothing compared to these bad boys

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are these shocks able to be set softer ? I wonder if they will be stiffer then the ones that come on the SP? Who knows they may not even be on the SP.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DO you know of a few people having them? The x shocks are garbage bottom out so easy. I would like to find something new for next season. I have had past experience with the original fox floats and they were great!

As I did not care for Fox Floats, I sent my stock shocks to and had them revalved to my weight and riding style. Also stiffer springs. Amazing difference, wouldn't go without again. He is in High River.

sledneck97

Reaction score
Just called Martin to snowcheck my 163 summit x nice little bonus to be getting with these raptor performance shocks 1200 dollar value.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
raptor shocks with the x... wonder how much extra that would be! never even knew there was a martin in calgary.

Aren't they only a water craft dealer in Calgary?

Doubt with BowCycle they could sell sleds. Bow South is a BRP only boutique already.

Top Bottom