2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

cowboytb

Reaction score
I am sure he is lol hope he saves some spots be out out monday with two sask boys and 2 of us from alberta to hunt for blue bird skys and fresh powder for 6 days and by looks of the forcast we picked a good week :cool:

cowboytb

Reaction score
Thx maxwell I will just put another order in to the man up stairs for a fresh blanket of white gold Sunday night but invade he don't lisen I will take the few square MILES that I am sure you will leave untouched lol can't wait but fist have to go watch oilers win Tommorw night

jonw

Reaction score
Anyone know if horsey creek is accessible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowboytb

Reaction score
Heading out Tommorw wondering if anyone has any updates on snow Allen creek or Chappell or picks ? Nobody's been posting so I take it everyone is out making tracks

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8" of fresh on top of Allen today. Socked in all day. Rain in the parking lot. Switchbacks are icy.

About the same at Clemina but found more in the trees. The trail is what it is. Parked past 2km and had some mud and dirt but from 6km it was pretty good. Snowing pretty good up top all day.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big trailers have to park at Clemina's bottom parking lot, right? We plan to be riding Vale Mon-Fri this week.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allen Creek today. Seen Mr Pawlick just after after avalanche ally today. terrible vis, shifty trail, but found good snow and it snowed all day.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dlo

cowboytb

Reaction score
Thx for the update snowing hard in Edmonton to lacombe can't wait been looking for good snow and was worried that there would be non but looks like it is going to be a good week:)

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina today , a good 30 plus centimeters in the alpine , wicked snow and these pics are not from any treasured areas . Not sure where the pirate crew went today but here's some pic.
We Have availability this week and limited this weekend . Lightning Mike show your buddy's the pics and load up the wagons.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one have a link to some General maps for Chappel/Clemina/Allen? Or somewhere in Vale that one can buy them? The links on the Trail maps and staging areas section don't do work at all...

Top Bottom