2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen got enough snow yesterday to it least fill in tracks.No visibility all morning, afternoon opened up to a beauty of a day. Trail is in great shape, thanks to varda's grooming.

cowboytb

Reaction score
Glad to see some fresh snow :) hope it keeps up for the next 10 days and the a group of 4 us can finally play in some snow it has been a struggle this year to get time to go up sledding at the same time that there is a little snow but the hope is still there that March and April will produce some white stuff up in the alpine so all of can hang onto that next winter will be better :specool:

smurferdude

Reaction score
Rode Allen today. Trails are holding up really good, with minor ice on corners. 2.5 inches of powder on top of solid concrete everywhere. Still lots of fun, be great if we got a couple feet of snow.

FreddieFly

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm looking to make my fist trip to the mountains this weekend. I know ****ty year to buy my first but I'm addicted so far. Thinking about Mcbride valemount areas. Any recommendations would be great! Thank

BIGTUNA118

Reaction score
Got to do some storm system watching so you can ride that fresh the next day. :) . I'd tell you where I'm going this weekend because there is another storm system coming in on Saturday... but that wouldn't leave me as much fresh :)

snoproflyboy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone is riding Oasis still?!? I spend all my riding in Oasis when I go and im just wondering what the trail up looks like. Any info would be greatly appreciated because im coming down next week for a trip if all is good. Thanks!!!

Top Bottom