2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

miket7070

Reaction score
rode chappel yesterday trail was great and we found some real nice snow and today we went into keyhole the snow up there was fantastic looks like nobody has really been in there this year.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode chappel yesterday trail was great and we found some real nice snow and today we went into keyhole the snow up there was fantastic looks like nobody has really been in there this year.

Was in dec 11-13th it was alright but short on snow, must of got another dump since. Good to hear

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to post in the Mcbride thread as well, my BOA laces (wire like laces) snapped last trip and the package isnt supposed to come in until tomorrow afternoon, but I'm leaving at 5 in the morning. Does anyone know off of hand any places from Hinton to Valemount/McBride that would have replacement 'laces' ?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found keyhole very low on snow this year so far compared Allen and Chappell. Tonnes of landmines lurking about.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All tracked out in Valemount. Yup you bet. Haha We have had 2 days of fresh untouched and I know we will have more tomorrow. Only the 4 of us where we were today. Woop sunshine tomorrow gonna be good. But cold👎

miket7070

Reaction score
ya you still had to be careful but there was great snow in the trees and not a track anywhere just had to go back a little ways but it was snowing pretty hard up there today

Cameron

Reaction score
We had a great weekend in vale if you go and can't find snow I think you need to find a new hobby lol

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina today as neded an area with a cabin as she was a little frosty this morning and when you start at the crack of 11 sometimes hard to find a parking spot at Allen Creek. Sunny day though and can still find more than enough pow if you are willing to do a little exploring. Trail in and out was in great shape and new cabin is huge with a wood stove, drying rack and deck with barbecue all being put to good use by the riders on the 60 sleds parked outside. Thanks to VARDA and those who donate their time and money to make sledding in Valemount the great experience it is. At $25 use of that trail and cabin is a bargain by any standard.

Stockorwalk

Reaction score
going to post in the Mcbride thread as well, my BOA laces (wire like laces) snapped last trip and the package isnt supposed to come in until tomorrow afternoon, but I'm leaving at 5 in the morning. Does anyone know off of hand any places from Hinton to Valemount/McBride that would have replacement 'laces' ?
Ski shops in jasper should be able to help you out.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did any good Samaritans find a new pair of moto fist size m gloves and a tow strap at Clemina in the last 2 days. The tow strap was in its own artic cat bag.
Thanks in advance for any help . They fell out of my sons bag 2 days ago.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Top Bottom