2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd bet that too,one in kelowna was a ford.
None the less crappy deal Thieves have been busy making a good Christmas haul of sleds past couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419547399.434391.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419547409.625332.jpg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, but not very fun. It is usually very icy and difficult for a lot of people.

Twodogs181

Reaction score
I've got a sleigh here that connects to your bumper , the boys used it last week to get a sled down . $50 rental , I got to charge something as I'm sure over the year it will take some abuse.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Thanks for your help, the chopper was able to fly. I will keep this little secret in my notebook.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came down from Allen, not much fresh maybe 2-3". Everywhere is pounded out. Had to take the old trail up and the gate was open on the way down.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419633083.751325.jpg

Last edited:

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Life has somewhat gotten back to normal in the Valemount area. We are now able to operate our full grooming schedule and will try to maintain a consistent operation through to the New Year. New snow has been falling on an off, although we are still awaiting the next big reload.

Avalanche Canada has recently issued a Special Avalanche Warning that discusses the current complexities within our snowpack. Please visit www.avalanche.ca for advice from the professionals before you head out into the backcountry. Carry the proper gear, practice with it and above all ride safe and ride smart.

Clemina & Allen Creek & Chappell: will all be maintained through to the new year.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came down from Allen, not much fresh maybe 2-3". Everywhere is pounded out. Had to take the old trail up and the gate was open on the way down.

EVERYWHERE eh...lol ?

Lol, ok not everywhere. I'm sure some could be found. But we had a new guy with us so we only went as far back as backside hill climb/lunch box.

Top Bottom