2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

ProRmk800

Reaction score
One of our group had a fuel pump fail (we think) yesterday in Chapel. We are looking for some sled recoverey companies... To crappy of weather to fly today. Is there a ground recoverey team available?
any comments welcome!

Where is it left. Can't get you ridding group and pull that heavy cat out

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of our group had a fuel pump fail (we think) yesterday in Chapel. We are looking for some sled recoverey companies... To crappy of weather to fly today. Is there a ground recoverey team available?
any comments welcome!

I've got a sleigh here that connects to your bumper , the boys used it last week to get a sled down . $50 rental , I got to charge something as I'm sure over the year it will take some abuse.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a sleigh here that connects to your bumper , the boys used it last week to get a sled down . $50 rental , I got to charge something as I'm sure over the year it will take some abuse.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"
That's good to know. I have some friends that don't ride Doo. Lol I kid I kid

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
do you guys think a spare sled would be safe on a sled deck for the day at clemina parking lot? coming from edmonton with 4 guys and just wanted to have a spare sled incase **** happens over the holidays....

Like a hen house with a weasel as a night watchmen ! Cheers!!!

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sled and 3 others from the hotel in vale. Not sure which one. All I know for details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom