2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you guys think a spare sled would be safe on a sled deck for the day at clemina parking lot? coming from edmonton with 4 guys and just wanted to have a spare sled incase **** happens over the holidays....

You can leave it here if your worried about it .

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Have fun and be safe

Clemina: Groomed the evenings of December 22nd and 23rd. Grooming will resume on the evening of the 26th and will be ongoing throughout the holiday season.

Allen Creek: EXTREME CAUTION NEW TRAIL CLOSED DUE TO ICE.We are very sorry to say that grooming of this area has been cancelled until further notice. Please watch for open water bars and other natural hazards on the trail.

Chappell: Will be groomed again the evening of December 23rd. Grooming will resume on the evening of the 26th and will be ongoing throughout the holiday season.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Have fun and be safe

Clemina: Groomed the evenings of December 22nd and 23rd. Grooming will resume on the evening of the 26th and will be ongoing throughout the holiday season.

Allen Creek: EXTREME CAUTION NEW TRAIL CLOSED DUE TO ICE.We are very sorry to say that grooming of this area has been cancelled until further notice. Please watch for open water bars and other natural hazards on the trail.

Chappell: Will be groomed again the evening of December 23rd. Grooming will resume on the evening of the 26th and will be ongoing throughout the holiday season.

VARDA will there be snow by January 22?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody is allowed to ride as of now! I am coming up the to ride the 26 and I want fresh snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilwap

Reaction score
Had an awesome time in Valemount this weekend would of been nice to see the sun but can't complain about the snow. A special thanks out to Curtis for the ride on sat and teaching my group the AST 1. Have been wanting to get this done for a long time and it was worth every dollar ..... Recommend everyone who doesn't have it to take the course ASAP.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the call today , my 872's are ready for shipping . I parked the wheel chair left my crutches in the lodge and starting walking on the new air cast , dug out the rev mod pull her in the garage , cleaned her up, fixed up some electrical issues , fresh fuel , Gonna give her a rip around the acerage tomorrow .
The foot is getting stronger everyday .

Coming to a mountain top sooooon .

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

getoan

Reaction score
The ol rev is lookin good! Good to see the leg is mending well, won't be long. Big blocks for xmas!!!

T9000

Reaction score
Hey I know this is just a shot in the dark but did anyone happen to find a skidoo key in the Chappel parking lot??? Trying to retace my steps, would have lost it Saturday. Any info please call or text 780-996-5355 Thanks

Clay911

Reaction score
Anyone care to have a tag along tomorrow? Couldnt find anyone and am coming up in the morning solo.

Twodogs181

Reaction score
One of our group had a fuel pump fail (we think) yesterday in Chapel. We are looking for some sled recoverey companies... To crappy of weather to fly today. Is there a ground recoverey team available?
any comments welcome!

Reactions: BEL
Top Bottom