2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear Kyle is doing alright. Wish I could have done more to help. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Great job by Curtis taking control of the situation ��

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear he made it out. Hoping for the best for the surgery and the recovery.

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the third person I know of who had wrecks this past week. We just got out of the hospital yesterday with my son and the other fellow who was in Valemount medical with him is in there now. When we left the U of A last night at 930pm he was there waiting on surgery too. Hopefully all goes well for their surgeries and here's wishing them all a speedy recovery.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's the third person I know of who had wrecks this past week. We just got out of the hospital yesterday with my son and the other fellow who was in Valemount medical with him is in there now. When we left the U of A last night at 930pm he was there waiting on surgery too. Hopefully all goes well for their surgeries and here's wishing them all a speedy recovery.
How's The Boi doing?

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy in our group busted his knee cap Thursday in Chappell. Was hoping for surgery today.

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy in our group busted his knee cap Thursday in Chappell. Was hoping for surgery today.

Yes I know, we saw and talked to him last night. Hopefully he gets in today. The boy was operated on late sat night and they punted him out not even 24 hrs later. He ended up with a plate and some pins, tore some ligaments and tendons. He's now camped out on my couch and it was a very long night. Just glad to be out of there, sitting in there since Thursday night.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Kyle got to keep his Baffins, they had to take the heli apart so we could slide them in there!!

good luck guy, hope everything goes well and Dale can fishhook that Pro!

Top Bottom