2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm hoping that someone found a hmk backpack that was misplaced after leaving the best western, than to the petro Canada gas station, and noticed it was missing at the Allen creek parking lot. My brother lent a to a friend this past Saturday that misplaced it.
Lots of stuff in it goggles, shovel etc.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That guy on the turbo pro was with us . He's doing good heading for edm tonight broken femer buy the looks of it , possible elbow and nose broken also .he's lucky to be alive

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened ?? Sounds like a nasty crash if he's in that kinda shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He blew over top of goat ridge and dropped about 150 to 200 ft on the other side , it was just north of where that avi was last year where that guy died .

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He blew over top of goat ridge and dropped about 150 to 200 ft on the other side , it was just north of where that avi was last year where that guy died .
Crazy, how did you get him out of there with a broken femur? Heli hopefully?

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to get a chopper from jasper with highly trained personal to get him , he sat up there for about 4 or more hours cause no one could get to him

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man that's brutal. Amazing how fast a good day can go south. I broke my femur in a lake once.
Good times.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was pretty lucky from the sounds of it, by the way it was a fellow Snow and Mud Member Kyle91rs, they where staying here this weekend . First time the stayed here they usually ride Revy real nice group guys and hope to see them back in the new year.
All the best Kyle and heal quickly buddy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope he makes a speedy recovery. This guy is lucky to be alive.

It's essential to know your terrain, it could have been a body recovery if the weather socks in..

I was with a friend who was in a similar situation 11 years ago. He had to spend the night hough... 23 hours on the side of a mountain.

Cameron

Reaction score
Hopefully that guy is ok I broke my knee cap in half jumping off a cornice in Allen a couple years ago I know how much it sucks and how one stupid mistake can change everything

Top Bottom