2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got down from Allen as well. Trail is absolutely brutal. Hopefully the groomers get out soon. We rode pretty much untouched all day. No complaints! Think we may have seen you sasksummit at the end of the day. I was the one riding the blue turbo pro

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got down from Allen as well. Trail is absolutely brutal. Hopefully the groomers get out soon. We rode pretty much untouched all day. No complaints! Think we may have seen you sasksummit at the end of the day. I was the one riding the blue turbo pro

ya that 8km trail really kills a guy LOL

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you bet we were the last 4 that pulled up to the cabin and grabbed our jerry cans. Also watched buddy flip over backwards on the backside of the hillclimb

bsoluk

Reaction score
I was in the parking lot when that happened. Just caught the end of it. Looked like a grey or white dodge with a black sled deck. Sorry didn't get a plate #. The idiot was spinning out and kept going back and forward pinned and rear ended into the trailer.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Blaine..

Next trip out is the weekend of the 20th.. Heading out with the usual crew...

Should be good, anyone in that weekend?

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our next one is the 26th. One of my buddies the boy and one of his buddies. Should be interesting. I think I could get schooled

Top Bottom