2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

EmEight

Reaction score
Epic day today bluebird. No picture to fawkin cold for electronics. T3 is a sick machine!!!! Allan still has sooooo much snow. Ran into a cool dude that's been riding for 16 years so he doesn't need a beacon. Allan trail is still in good condition despite the very inexperienced riders with short sleds icing it up and getting stuck all over the place. Anyone with decent skills will have no issues
Did he have full Yamaha leathers on? He came blasting into the cabin, unzipped his coat and pulled out three or four split logs. Said there is no fing wood up here so I bright some from home. Lol. He was quite the character.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a hell of a time getting into these areas years ago with 121 -136 low profile tracks.
Now with 163-174 2.5 and 3 inch tracks you can pretty much coast over the bad areas.
People just don't give a crap anymore or just don't know as now one has talked with them.
A heck of a lot more sleds also and no experience .
Groomed trails and guys pin it and dig a big hole with a huge pile for someone to hit after it freezes ? Nice !!
But just the way it is and it's all about ME !!!!!!
Lol
Have fun and get used to it.

Last edited:

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some pics from Saturday. Woke up to the truck saying -34. Can't believe it started. Trail was pretty good except for a couple spots where people couldn't keep up their mow and came backwards down the ice.

Snow was deep and bottomless which made for lots of stucks.

Last edited:

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We broke trail at Clemina on Friday 3 ft fresh from Parkin lot up....all north facing hills slid ..use caution very dangerous this new snow is cracking ang falling everywhere... No reason why Clemina should not be groomed.....

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So pretty unimpressed with how people can't take responsibility for what they do. Came back to our trailers back corner crunched in. Some one got stuck close to our truck and backed their sled deck into our trailer. Then of course got out and parked away from us before we got down.

How about a note? A number? Do you wanna come back to your sh!t wrecked and no body owning up to it?

Any way if any body saw something going on next to a black 07 mega cab and 20ft enclosed and happens to get a description or plate number that would be greatly appreciated.

Ps Hope your deck falls off on the drive home.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So pretty unimpressed with how people can't take responsibility for what they do. Came back to our trailers back corner crunched in. Some one got stuck close to our truck and backed their sled deck into our trailer. Then of course got out and parked away from us before we got down.

How about a note? A number? Do you wanna come back to your sh!t wrecked and no body owning up to it?

Any way if any body saw something going on next to a black 07 mega cab and 20ft enclosed and happens to get a description or plate number that would be greatly appreciated.

That sucks man. Hope you track them down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Allen?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That really sucks!I realize that chit happens.Even though the way people park in the first place really boggles my mind some days.But at least fawkin man-up and leave a guy a note and pay for the chit you wreck because of your stupidity.
Sorry. Yeah. Happend at Allen creek for sure as the way I was parked at the Ramada no one could have hit the back.

HODGE

Reaction score
How is the riding in valemount right now? Is it crusty or is there lots of powder? Are there any storms supposed to be coming?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With no bottom to the snow, be weary of creeks lol, coming from experience

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode on Sunday, lots o untouched in Allen. Seen a lot of signs of an unstable snowpack. Tho lots of untouched in low risk terrain. At the end of the day In Allen nobody had made tracks past avalanche alley. We didn't bother cause of sled issues and had plenty of tree riding behind hillclimb.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all this snow i imagine there is a lots fun all the way from the cabin to Avalanche Alley. lol

Top Bottom