2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Reddragon816

Reaction score
Weather man says its snowing there right now and suppose to for the next few days! Can any locals confirm or deny? A few of us a heading up Sunday night for a few days!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does look to be hammering down in the mountains, but no reports of anyone up there and no sleds in town that I have seen. The snow started this afternoon up high but still 3 above in the valley bottom:realmad:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does look to be hammering down in the mountains, but no reports of anyone up there and no sleds in town that I have seen. The snow started this afternoon up high but still 3 above in the valley bottom:realmad:
Hoping to head out on Tuesday if the forcast holds keep the updates coming pls.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Why do we need snow that weekend?? If I don't unload my sled all weekend I'll still have a great time. It's not like there will only be 30 riders like MM1; when we all actually rode together. Snow depth will just be a detemining factor in hangover severity.:beer:

Shredder...how many MM events you been to.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Terry, how's the leg doing? Probably doesn't look good from a busy season stand point. You can count on my help when I am there buddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
As of 35 min ago there is 3 inches in Allen creek paking lot and 4 inches in chapel parking lot. Heavy wet snow. And big fat flakes just hammering down. Roads from albreda to blue river just nasty. Icy compacted snow. I will head up Allen tomorrow.

Ps
make sure you stop at the new flashing red light in vale. It's a 167$ ticket. He was nice tho. We talked about sleds for a good 10 min after he handed me the ticket. Lol

getoan

Reaction score
As of 35 min ago there is 3 inches in Allen creek paking lot and 4 inches in chapel parking lot. Heavy wet snow. And big fat flakes just hammering down. Roads from albreda to blue river just nasty. Icy compacted snow. I will head up Allen tomorrow.

Ps
make sure you stop at the new flashing red light in vale. It's a 167$ ticket. He was nice tho. We talked about sleds for a good 10 min after he handed me the ticket. Lol

I was wondering how the new confusion corner was going to work out at the lights. Too bad the boys in blue charged ya for the education, heads up!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well finally at ground level we are seeng a bit of snow coming down , let's hope the weather man is right this week.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Nice!! How have you been, healing up nicely I hope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys leg is still there , other than a major pain in the arse and can't do frig all . I little bored but on the brighter I think were gonna get a real snow report from Curtis later today , he posted a pic fueling up his new T-Rex a coupl hours ago .

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Top Bottom