2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's been a couple days since the last update so I'm thinking all the guys who were providing pics earlier are sledding now....:mad:

I wish that was the case. Actually it's been raining all week temps sitting around zero overnight but it doesn't look like its building much up there and if it is it's prob at 7000 feet and above. Temps are going to -10 this week but very little precip.
So no we are not sledding , my wife and I actually going to do our fire arms course so when it's this time of year and we are waiting for snow we can at least shoot all the bear cans were drinking lol
Here's a pic but it looks pretty sad

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry...hope you get some snow on the ground, before it turns into the Wild West over there !

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish that was the case. Actually it's been raining all week temps sitting around zero overnight but it doesn't look like its building much up there and if it is it's prob at 7000 feet and above. Temps are going to -10 this week but very little precip.
So no we are not sledding , my wife and I actually going to do our fire arms course so when it's this time of year and we are waiting for snow we can at least shoot all the bear cans were drinking lol
Here's a pic but it looks pretty sad

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

thats the funniest thing ive read in a long time

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A wise man once told me you should never support your wife to get her fire arm certificate or become a lawyer. Against my better judgement I'm supporting the fire arms lol I hope it works out. I'm def worth more dead than alive.
lol

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

summit1000

Reaction score
So..........how's the parking lot at Allan Creek looking? :D.....any chance of rideable snow by this coming Saturday? (November 15). I'm not looking for good conditions. Just enough snow that if I ride really really carefully, I'd be okay.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless it snows all week u will be riding dirt and willows to prob 5 Kms . But let's hope for a real snowstorm this week. Will keep posted , I gotta go add some extra bolts to a gate tomorrow but I'm taking quad or jeep.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless it snows all week u will be riding dirt and willows to prob 5 Kms . But let's hope for a real snowstorm this week. Will keep posted , I gotta go add some extra bolts to a gate tomorrow but I'm taking quad or jeep.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"
Take pics

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking of coming on Tuesday to ride allen.are you not allowed to drive up to 5km spot? how else do you get up there if not? thanks!

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or better yet would prefer to ride chapel..anyone know whats going on there?

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I heard a couple guys road this weekend from one of the bar owners and also from buddy working at Clemina cabin said he past a couple trucks with decks on the road going up. , so let's hope they post some pics.

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back this morning from trail head check.
1) Clemina parking lot

2) Allan creek Parking lot

3) 2 km mark Allan creek

4) 3 or so km , where the gate is to let snow build up so it can be groomed when time comes

5) this is a picture that I took from buddies phone that was staying in camper . These r not my words gut there's
- there's enough snow uptop to get stuck
- if u like your skis, carbides , track lugs stay home and that's just getting up.
- it's certainly not perfect conditions but we are trenching and having a ball
This pic is at the cabin .

That is all the info I know but it's from guys that rode all weekend and no these r not the guys that where up Clemina .

Peace out
TPOWER

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"

Top Bottom