2014/2015 Season Video Thread

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You looked really comfortable on that pro! How do you honestly feel about it?

It's a good machine it only takes me a couple minutes to adjust to it and make it do what I want. In comparing it to my machine I really notice the lack of traction which i should comparing it to my 174. It pulls hard you don't really know it supposedly makes less Hp. I find the clutching very laggy on the bottom end but i almost think this is by design to allow the narrower track to not trench right off the bat. It does not feel or handle like its 40lbs lighter but I bet that's why it pulls as hard as it does with less HP. It will be an interesting year with the new axys being lighter having the same HP and now a 3" track it should really be a performer they tackled the 2 main areas skidoo had them beat. Traction and HP.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found the same thing with the pro they pull hard and feel pretty good climbing, I just can't seem to get used to that damn steering they have. I suppose if I spend enough time on it you would get to like it, but to go from my summit over to a pro just for a little bit it feels terrible.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found the same thing with the pro they pull hard and feel pretty good climbing, I just can't seem to get used to that damn steering they have. I suppose if I spend enough time on it you would get to like it, but to go from my summit over to a pro just for a little bit it feels terrible.

Feels the same way to go from the others to a summit. Just a matter of personal preference but like you said after enough time I think anybody could get used to any sled.

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to say it looked like its mounted on your chin. It does give a good perspective, can see more of your body movement.

Nikm17

Reaction score
[video]https://youtu.be/wnVOihuDXyQ[/url]

new camera mount position let me know what you think...i really like it
the camera mount gives a pretty good view. But why is there a tether wrapped around your bar riser?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks deep and how did you enjoy that lack of air down there Johnny? Lol.

It was some of the deepest snow I've ever rode with NO base. That combined with riding at 13000 feet made for a lot of stucks my first day.

Top Bottom