2014/2015 Blue River snow conditions

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access to Salmon is a bit sporty coming through the cutblock. Parked at 4km and the trail was really good to the block and then in good shape after that. The fresh has a sun crust on it and vis was poor so we stayed below the waterfall. Was snowing hard so should be nice today. We got soaked as it was raining most of the way up.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Foam creek fri/sat

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice meeting your group! Only 4 groups I seen on Saturday. Night and quiet!

It was also nice to meet you guys! We had Groundhog east to ourselves on Saturday too! Heard a couple other sleds and saw a couple at the end of the day but that was it!

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were down to, Groundhog East & West, Foam, and Redsands for areas to ride, access to other areas are un-ridable unless you have a heli dropping you in.

Ran into Ghog west yesterday, not a single track, sinking in around 6 inches of wet snow.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wondering how the access into foam and east and west groundhog are looking for this weekend? just not sure what trailer to take along or if its going to be a sled deck affair?

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not familiar with the area. i have an idea where it is but is it at all possible to pull a small 2 place up? we may just end up taking the enclosed and bringing the sleds up the trail with the deck.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enclosed two place or open two place? If it's enclosed I would leave it in the parking lot.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enclosed two place or open two place? If it's enclosed I would leave it in the parking lot.

The 2 place is a open deck and the enclosed we have is a 4 place. We have 5 guys coming so we were hoping to be in one truck but to do that we need the 4 place and it seems we will have to ferry the sleds up on the deck

jaxondean

Reaction score
Hey Blue River Folks

Looking for a place to sled for a day this weekend. Not afraid of adventure, but will have kids along. Sled tonnes at Blue - just looking for condition update- including roads in.

Anyone got any info?

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom